Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have only been using Herbal Logix for 4 days now and i see a HUGE improvement in my skin! I can honestly say that this is the best product i have ever used for red/brown marks. Ive used Intese Gel R-ALA, a variety of scrubs, glycolic peels, AHA moisturizers. The herbal logix has glycolic and salicylic acids and vitamins K, C and E. I havent gotten any new acne since i started using it. I bought mine on Amazon.com. it was a bit expensive but definetly worth it

I would have to agree with gentlesoul. When I used Herbal Logix Spot, Scar, and Blemish Cream it really irritated my skin and made my breakouts worse. I really don't know why it did that, but it did. wink.gif

Hi. I just took photos of myself after using Herbal Logix for two weeks. I know it's not that much time, but there's definitely been this certain pattern. I compared the two sets of photos of before and after.

My routine was: in the morning, Neutrogena bar (the one with the orange strip), Moisturel lotion for the day; at night, Neutro again and Herbal Logix at night. I did experiment with using HL twice daily, but in that case, I didn't use Moisturel, because it didn't dry out my skin.

I would wake up to relatively nice skin, but as the day progressed, pimples developed, small ones, around my jawline, chin and a bit on my neck. A little too all over my face, but small ones. But I didn't have these pimples while on proactiv repair lotion or PanOxyl, which I had used before HL. It's like logix only works overnight, then, poum! poum! poum! pimples start up. I have come to the tentative conclusion that hl is too gentle for me, but makes a good moisturizer. What is odd, is that the lower part of my face is usually more easily controlled than my cheeks and forehead. I so rarely got outbreaks in the lower part of my face while on whatever bp I was using. eusa_doh.gif

I decided to give up on HL. I tell you, though, that little tube sure goes quickly! I cannot say it has improved my shallow scars or spots. One thing that has struck me about HL is that nowhere on the package does it claim to be an acne fighter. I find the terms spot and blemish vague. This could mean anything. eusa_think.gif But some people are elated over this herbal logix???

hmm well by blemish i think its referring to pimples. im sorry to hear it didnt work for you...its done wonders for me so far. my complexion looks the best it has in 3 years. i still havent gotten any new acne since starting herbal logix. i wash with a C&C BP wash in the morning before school so that prevents any breakouts during the day. when i get home i apply the cream to any marks i have and reapply whenever i feel like it.

gentlesoul- did you do any other exfoliating while you were using herbal logix? (scrubs, peels)

The stuff worked a bit for me, it never caused my skin to be red or breakout.

You'll see the most improvemnt within the first two weeks of use. After that it seems to slow down. A Lot. =\

It's pretty cost effective though as long as it doesnt harm you.

hmm well by blemish i think its referring to pimples. im sorry to hear it didnt work for you...its done wonders for me so far. my complexion looks the best it has in 3 years. i still havent gotten any new acne since starting herbal logix. i wash with a C&C BP wash in the morning before school so that prevents any breakouts during the day. when i get home i apply the cream to any marks i have and reapply whenever i feel like it.

gentlesoul- did you do any other exfoliating while you were using herbal logix? (scrubs, peels)

I've noticed the same thing with using Herbal Logix Spot Cream. It seems to work the best when you first use it. Like when I first started using it, it really did visibly reduce the red marks. Then after almost two months of using the product, I've seen less improvements. What gives?

The stuff worked a bit for me, it never caused my skin to be red or breakout.

You'll see the most improvemnt within the first two weeks of use. After that it seems to slow down. A Lot. =\

It's pretty cost effective though as long as it doesnt harm you.