Notifications
Clear all

Need help finding the best possible treatments for my scars

MemberMember
(@princessxhannahgmail-com)

Posted : 03/25/2020 6:31 pm

Hi!

I'm so disgusted with my face... I need help finding the best possible treatments for my acne scars...

Any doctor recommendations in the Bay Area (preferably in the South Bay) would be great!

IMG_8364.jpg.60d842229ddad53a5ecf1f64e197185d.jpgIMG_8368.jpg.e06b62ebf89fde61e329caa79c978e8c.jpg

MemberMember
(@hlp334)

Posted : 03/25/2020 11:49 pm

If you havent already, private message a user called beautiful ambition on here. He gives amazing personalized scar treatment plans but only responds through private messaging now.

MemberMember
(@sarathegerman)

Posted : 03/26/2020 6:53 am

You should read through this forum and gather general information about treatments. Be aware that nobody here is an expert and take certain posts with a grain of salt.

Honestly research Dr.Rullan, he is located in San Diego ... I know you live in the Bay but for acne scars you shouldn't go to any random doctor just because they offer the treatment you're looking for... the doctor's skill and knowledge is crucial.

And like hlp334 said you should also pm beautifulambition on here .

Good Luck!

MemberMember
(@slide-2)

Posted : 03/26/2020 12:51 pm

18 hours ago, AngrySkinnedPrincess said:

Hi!

I'm so disgusted with my face... Ineed help finding the best possible treatments for my acne scars...

Any doctor recommendations in the Bay Area (preferably in the South Bay) would be great!

I'm in the bay area myself and I've been seeing Dr Rullan in Chula Vista for the past 1.5 years. Heis one of the few docs who specializes in acne scarring. It's a quick flight to SD. He has patients who fly in from around the world.

MemberMember
(@princessxhannahgmail-com)

Posted : 03/27/2020 6:24 pm

@slide@SaraTheGerman thank you! I'll definitely check out Dr Rullan ^_^

On 3/25/2020 at 9:49 PM, hlp334 said:

If you haven™t already, private message a user called beautiful ambition on here. He gives amazing personalized scar treatment plans but only responds through private messaging now. 

Thank you! I sent him a PM and got a reply