Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

In my continual battle against the bastard pimple, I have fought some big battles but this time I fear the pimple will be victorious.

I have a date with a very cool, very hot chick in 48 hours and this BEAST has decided it would be a great time to attack my front lines when I was at my weakest.

It's pretty hard and I exploded it once, probably shouldn't have but I was out for vengance upon the thing however it still fights back. Clear crud oozes out of it by the litre! Well maybe not litre but you get the picture.

Any idea's on how to kill, or at least get it down before my date? I'm an angry man at the moment

I've been experimenting with different things lately and I've fallen in love with Asprin. For my zits it's great! I crush up some tablets until they are in powder form, mix the powder with a tiny bit of water to make a paste, and then I cover the zit with it. I let the asprin sit on any zits for like 20 minutes and then GENTLY wipe of with a wet cloth or towel. For me it reduces redness and inflammation.

I like buying generic brand asprin, like Eckerd or Walgreens brand. You can get a bottle for like 99 cents. Also be sure to get the ones that don't dissolve. Asprin contains a form of salicylic acid so that's why it works for zits.

In my continual battle against the bastard pimple, I have fought some big battles but this time I fear the pimple will be victorious.

I have a date with a very cool, very hot chick in 48 hours and this BEAST has decided it would be a great time to attack my front lines when I was at my weakest.

It's pretty hard and I exploded it once, probably shouldn't have but I was out for vengance upon the thing however it still fights back.  Clear crud oozes out of it by the litre!  Well maybe not litre but you get the picture.

Any idea's on how to kill, or at least get it down before my date?  I'm an angry man at the moment