Notifications
Clear all

Extremely bad reactions to vitamins

MemberMember
(@icanteatanything)

Posted : 03/07/2020 9:01 pm

Hello, Does anyone else have very bad reactions to vitamins? It seems nearly every one i try causes problems. I took a quality vitaminD3 the other day and i broke out horribly in less than a day. Nothing else in my diet was changed. this has happened before but i hoped i was past it. There are several foods that wreck my skin as well. It seems i can only eat less that 20 things or i break out. And of course no vitamins. Does this happen to anyone else? .

MemberMember
(@aloewell)

Posted : 03/27/2020 3:04 pm

On 3/7/2020 at 9:01 PM, iCantEatAnything said:

Hello, Does anyone else have very bad reactions to vitamins? It seems nearly every one i try causes problems. I took a quality vitaminD3 the other day and i broke out horribly in less than a day. Nothing else in my diet was changed. this has happened before but i hoped i was past it. There are several foods that wreck my skin as well. It seems i can only eat less that 20 things or i break out. And of course no vitamins. Does this happen to anyone else? .

This has not happened to me but you could be allergic to one of theingredients in these supplements. I would look at the ingredient list of the supplements youre taking to determine the commoningredients. Also, some supplements have fillers and toxic ingredients, be sure to get quality supplements from reputable companies.

MemberMember
(@owen2000)

Posted : 06/07/2020 5:00 pm

On 3/8/2020 at 2:01 AM, iCantEatAnything said:

Diet and acne is still a very weak thing. & more studies need to be done on it.

what foods wreck your skin?

MemberMember
(@hannahdavids)

Posted : 06/07/2020 9:07 pm

It's possible that there is something in your supplements that is giving you a bad reaction. Especially since there are a lot of foods that also wreck your skin. It's extremely important to figure out what these foods are and to avoid them. The best way is to do an elimination diet to see what foods are triggering this.

Definitely try to cut carbs and sugars as well as dairy as much as possible as these can really irritate your skin and cause inflammation. I also like to eat foods high in antioxidants and minerals. You can take a look at my blog. I've got an article about some of the best foods to eat to help with acne.

MemberMember
(@foodforthought)

Posted : 06/09/2020 2:04 pm

I've come to realise that some people genetically struggle with detoxification, so break out due to environmental stress, internal stress etc. and any free radicals generally. Would take a supplement derived from non-synthetic materials (i.e. Garden of Life) and up veggies for anti-oxidant intake!

MemberMember
(@cissie)

Posted : 09/20/2020 4:19 pm

Yes, I know I break out from some B vitamins. B6 and B12 for sure.

My husband has the same thing, even the same place on face (temple area)