Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
iCantEatAnything

Extremely bad reactions to vitamins

Hello, Does anyone else have very bad reactions to vitamins? It seems nearly every one i try causes problems. I took a quality vitamin D3 the other day and i broke out horribly in less than a day. Nothing else in my diet was changed. this has happened before but i hoped i was past it. There are several foods that wreck my skin as well. It seems i can only eat less that 20 things or i break out. And of course no vitamins. Does this happen to anyone else? .

On 3/7/2020 at 9:01 PM, iCantEatAnything said:

Hello, Does anyone else have very bad reactions to vitamins? It seems nearly every one i try causes problems. I took a quality vitamin D3 the other day and i broke out horribly in less than a day. Nothing else in my diet was changed. this has happened before but i hoped i was past it. There are several foods that wreck my skin as well. It seems i can only eat less that 20 things or i break out. And of course no vitamins. Does this happen to anyone else? .

This has not happened to me but you could be allergic to one of the ingredients in these supplements. I would look at the ingredient list of the supplements you’re taking to determine the common ingredients. Also, some supplements have fillers and toxic ingredients, be sure to get quality supplements from reputable companies.