Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I had quite bad acne that I have now have under control and I barely ever get acne now but I have been left with quite an annoying “scar” which has been there for just over a year now. At first I thought it was hyperpigmentation but Ive realised after more research it is PIE (red/pink marks that disappear when you press on them) but on top of the pinkish colouration it seems it is scarring as well. It is hard to get a photo of it that shows what it is like and its easier to notice in real life but Ive added a photo here to show. It isn’t flat when I touch it and feels almost like a ‘bump’ or its indented around it giving it an outline. I thought at least the colouration would be gone by now but it hasn't faded much, I posted this here to see if anyone has had the same issue and been able to fix it? Is there any treatments or anything you used that helped? I had used silicone sheets on it for quite a while before as I read it could help but it didn't work at all:smileys_n_people_8:

E77FCB13-113D-4E8D-A60C-99A72375FF12.jpeg

3CCE4B83-0934-48E2-B8DA-067FA6B78160.jpeg

38DF16D3-0151-4BF6-A737-6A478C1870E2.jpeg