Notifications
Clear all

Dermatologist/Skin Clinic Recommendations in South Korea

MemberMember
(@thebot60gmail-com)

Posted : 02/20/2020 9:41 pm

Hello everyone!

It's my first time here and I came here because I'm really really desperate and depressed about my current acne condition.

I'm a 27 years old male from South Asia, currently residing in Busan, South Korea. I've had acne since 2010-ish and I have tried almost everything without any considerable results. I don't have many breakouts now but I have SEVERE acne scars all over my face, from hyper-pigmentation to deep scars and all. I'm starting a new skin routine but I need to see a dermatologist and get some procedures done to fade away atleast some of my scars.

I did go to a Skin Clinic in Seomyeon recently but the procedure he recommended was too expensive. (770,000 won or 650$ per session, and I was recommended 5+ sessions) I'm currently studying and I can spend around 300,000 won (350$) per month. Does any of you have a good skin clinic recommendation in Busan and NOT in Seoul?

Any feedback would be really appreciated, guys. I'm really open to any suggestion at this point.

TIA!

MemberMember
(@californiakid)

Posted : 06/23/2020 11:27 pm

On 2/21/2020 at 11:41 AM, Damianxx said:

Hello everyone!

It's my first time here and I came here because I'm really really desperate and depressed about my current acne condition.

I'm a 27 years old male from South Asia, currently residing in Busan, South Korea. I've had acne since 2010-ish and I have tried almost everything without any considerable results. I don't have many breakouts now but I have SEVERE acne scars all over my face, from hyper-pigmentation to deep scars and all. I'm starting a new skin routine but I need to see a dermatologist and get some procedures done to fade away atleast some of my scars.

I did go to a Skin Clinic in Seomyeon recently but the procedure he recommended was too expensive. (770,000 won or 650$ per session, and I was recommended 5+ sessions) I'm currently studying and I can spend around 300,000 won (350$) per month. Does any of you have a good skin clinic recommendation in Busan and NOT in Seoul?

Any feedback would be really appreciated, guys. I'm really open to any suggestion at this point.

TIA!

I was wondering if you found a place in Busan? I'm living in Busan now and am looking for a good treatment center for my acne scars. Although I already had some sessions completed with Rullan.

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 06/23/2020 11:37 pm

On 2/20/2020 at 6:41 PM, Damianxx said:

Unless you show your scars, there's really nothing that we can suggest. BTW what exactly did theyrecommend at the clinic?