Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sisi90

Fillers and after that microneedling or laser

I have been reading a lot of you have had improvement from subcision plus filler. So far I've only done peels but they haven't helpe much. I was thinking about going to a doctor and asking for sub plus filler. My question is though if I get that done will i be able to use the derminator after that over the filler or will the microneedling break the ha filler? will i have to wait for other treatments for a year not to damage the filler? thanks

depends on how deep filler is injected. If you had it injected with subcision it's likely it was injected deep enough. You are not going to bleed out filler.

12 hours ago, joeysk said:

depends on how deep filler is injected. If you had it injected with subcision it's likely it was injected deep enough. You are not going to bleed out filler.

i haven't done anything yet. i'm looking info stuff. so if i have sub plus filler then it is safe to do procedures after that? like laser or peeling. good to know. thank you.