Notifications
Clear all

My Scars: advice me.

MemberMember
(@antdomtropgmail-com)

Posted : 02/15/2020 10:16 am

Hi Everyone,
I'm Antonio and I'm from Italy.
I finally decided to fix my scars which affect my self esteem.

I had aggressive acne since 2010 e cured it about in 2013.

I made two laser Fraxel and several peelings in 2014 e 2015 and and the last year an incompetent doctor tried to cure me by injecting me with collagen only.

I would like to permanently improve my scars, which look horrible under some lights, disfiguring my face.

I have little knowledge so I hope you can help me.

What treatments would you recommend?
What are the best doctors in Europe to treat this type of scars?

D213E34C-EA69-4806-AFC7-2C6B18ACFBA3.jpeg

272040CA-B630-4424-B80B-D3137B9A1F3B-2.jpeg

15A6316C-2638-4D64-9255-ADCB2960B871-3.jpeg

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 02/15/2020 1:00 pm

You can go to dr henningsen in denmark. he's the best in europe from what i read, has the most up todate techniques and devices but is quite expensive. denmark itself isvery expensive

MemberMember
(@antdomtropgmail-com)

Posted : 02/17/2020 1:11 pm

On 2/15/2020 at 7:00 PM, Sisi90 said:

You can go to dr henningsen in denmark. he's the best in europe from what i read, has the most up todate techniques and devices but is quite expensive. denmark itself isvery expensive

Ok i'm gonna make appointment,Iwrote him yesterdayon Instagram but for some reason the account is not active anymore.
I was in doubt between him and Dr. Chu.

MemberMember
(@hsd87)

Posted : 02/17/2020 3:04 pm

1 hour ago, Y2J97 said:

Ok i'm gonna make appointment,Iwrote him yesterdayon Instagram but for some reason the account is not active anymore.

Chu is retired

MemberMember
(@binga)

Posted : 02/17/2020 6:55 pm

Go to a plastic surgeon that does subcision with fat grafting. You need 3 sessions three months apart.

MemberMember
(@antdomtropgmail-com)

Posted : 02/18/2020 4:08 am

9 hours ago, Binga said:

Go to a plastic surgeon that does subcision with fat grafting. You need 3 sessions three months apart.

In this case is better subscision + fat graft than subscision + filler?
Also,the graftsfat will stick adherentto the skin or soft?

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 02/18/2020 4:50 am

15 hours ago, Y2J97 said:

write to the clinic. they must have an email.

MemberMember
(@antdomtropgmail-com)

Posted : 02/18/2020 4:34 pm

12 hours ago, Y2J97 said:

In this case is better subscision + fat graft than subscision + filler?
Also,the graftsfat will stick adherentto the skin or soft?

Someone can answer me about this?

MemberMember
(@binga)

Posted : 02/18/2020 10:42 pm

6 hours ago, Y2J97 said:

Someone can answer me about this?

Plastic surgeons use fat. Dematologists use filler. Filler is temporary. Stem cells in fat helps heal scars. Multiple sessions will make the fat stick

MemberMember
(@antdomtropgmail-com)

Posted : 02/19/2020 6:21 am

7 hours ago, Binga said:

Plastic surgeons use fat. Dematologists use filler. Filler is temporary. Stem cells in fat helps heal scars. Multiple sessions will make the fat stick

Two last questions:
1) Will the fat adhere or it only refill but no homogeneous?
2) Will stem cells helps even if the scars are old?

MemberMember
(@dazzed)

Posted : 02/19/2020 2:49 pm

This is a very straightforward fix. You need volume to lift the depressions. The good thing is that the your skin condition is good, so you'll probably be able to achieve good results. Fat or fillers would work well.

MemberMember
(@binga)

Posted : 02/19/2020 7:27 pm

13 hours ago, Y2J97 said:

Two last questions:
1) Will the fat adhere or it only refill but no homogeneous?
2) Will stem cells helps even if the scars are old?

Fat will adhere after multiple sessions. Stem cells heal old scars also. There are lot of youtube videos on scar treatment with fat. Check it out.

MemberMember
(@sibel)

Posted : 02/20/2020 9:51 pm

From my experience all fillersdissolve. Except permanent ones. Fat dissolves as well. You have to repeat fat injections often like once per 3-4months to keep the result. You have to take fat from the other places each time which is uncomfortable. Fat could help filling the sunken areas but not the individual scars. The fat molecules are too big.

My opinion that Sub+filler combo is much better and predictable.

And yes go to dr.Emil in Denmark. He will suggest the best approach judging on your individual needs.
Good that Chu isretired. He wont push the samepackage to everyone anymore.

MemberMember
(@antdomtropgmail-com)

Posted : 02/21/2020 6:00 am

8 hours ago, Sibel said:

From my experience all fillersdissolve. Except permanent ones. Fat dissolves as well. You have to repeat fat injections often like once per 3-4months to keep the result. You have to take fat from the other places each time which is uncomfortable. Fat could help filling the sunken areas but not the individual scars. The fat molecules are too big.

My opinion that Sub+filler combo is much better and predictable.

And yes go to dr.Emil in Denmark. He will suggest the best approach judging on your individual needs.
Good that Chu isretired. He wont push the samepackage to everyone anymore.

The fat is not permanent?

MemberMember
(@sibel)

Posted : 02/22/2020 1:01 pm

No it is not, it dissolves very quickly. You have to do at least 3 times to get the volume you want and then it is a question how much could possibly stay in place. But my experience and other people too proves that the most part dissolves.

MemberMember
(@antdomtropgmail-com)

Posted : 02/23/2020 7:00 am

17 hours ago, Sibel said:

No it is not, it dissolves very quickly. You have to do at least 3 times to get the volume you want and then it is a question how much could possibly stay in place. But my experience and other people too proves that the most part dissolves.

I know i have to repeat the treatment at least for 3 times, but after that i knew that that result was permanent

MemberMember
(@kellymarie97)

Posted : 02/23/2020 7:54 am

I've had subcision + filler. I found subcisions extremely painful but it might be different for you. I'm about to get fillers soon, and my dermatologist reckons it will last about 1.5 to 2 years.

MemberMember
(@antdomtropgmail-com)

Posted : 02/23/2020 8:11 am

50 minutes ago, KellyMarie97 said:

I've had subcision + filler. I found subcisions extremely painful but it might be different for you. I'm about to get fillers soon, and my dermatologist reckons it will last about 1.5 to 2 years.

Painful is not a problem, my sufferance is the scars.
As i sad, i talked with a surgeon and he suggest subscisions +grafts fat (which it will cost me 5000, but i don't care) and Ishould to repeat the treatment 2 or 3 times, but compared to fillers the result is permanent.

MemberMember
(@antdomtropgmail-com)

Posted : 02/26/2020 4:38 am

Other advices?