Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ashkash7

Accutane and increased urination

Hi all,

I have been on accutane (Isotretinoin) for 2 months and have been having weird symptoms. I was wondering if this happened to anyone else?

i frequently have to pee and it’s a large volume. I will wake up at night to pee at least twice a night and sometimes 6 times a night. I am constantly thirsty and if I don’t drink water I will get light headed and dry mouth. 

I also can’t walk for very long or stay up late because the next day I will fell “hungover” all day even though I haven’t drank alcohol. I will be dizzy, confused, nauseous, have a headache, etc. Recently I have started feeling that way for a few hours each day. During one episode I got an essential tremor in my left hand for two hours. 

After my first bloodwork got done, my liver and cholesterol were great. I saw my PA about the symptoms recently but she has no idea what could cause it and said she hasn’t had a patient with these symptoms. 

Has anyone else had this occur?