Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ok i bought this stuff yesterday and used it last night and today. i cant believe how awsome this stuff is, i had a cyst type zit and its been there for like 2 weeks and it shrunk to almost nothin, it may just be coinsidence, but i litterally tried everything to get rid of that bastard and nothin worked. and my face is not oily, i was not expecting that from this but im not complaining. I just use it alone, i dont put any lotions over it.

Guest OnlyJoe

So it what renews skin making it look fresh, by sheeding outer layers like a peel... olay is pretty pricey. how much it cost you?

I don't know why it shrunk the cyst down. REgenerist is supposed to act like a exfoliator and a renewer all in one(At the most I would have thought that it would reveal a whitehead or something). I used it for redmarks and it worked great but still wan't enough to justify the price(Maybe if I had a bunch of redmarks). However once you start getting into redmark treatments that work and work fast you will be paying quite a bit.

So it what renews skin making it look fresh, by sheeding outer layers like a peel... olay is pretty pricey. how much it cost you?

It cost me $13 cause i had a coupon for 3.50 off. I can't explain why it shrunk it but it really did, and i dont have any signs of any new zits as of yet. and my skin is still not oily (thats the coolest thing) this took care of alot of my probs.

so what exactly does it do?

like what does it say on the tin, so to speak, lol

Well i threw the box thingy that it came in away cause im not planning on returning it, the only thing it says on the bottle is the same thing the commercial says wich is olay regenerist helps regenerate your skin's appearance without such drastic measures as chemical peels, cosmetic surgery or laser. I really love this stuff, my face looks soo much healthier since i started useing it, i havent gotten any zit's and for some reason it controls my oil. It's basicallyt everything ive ever wanted in 1 bottle. (i do not use a moisturizer over this) and all olay moisturizers that i have tried in the past have broke me out, i think the last one i tried was the total effects moisturizer.

Well i threw the box thingy that it came in away cause im not planning on returning it, the only thing it says on the bottle is the same thing the commercial says wich is olay regenerist helps regenerate your skin's appearance without such drastic measures as chemical peels, cosmetic surgery or laser. I really love this stuff, my face looks soo much healthier since i started useing it, i havent gotten any zit's and for some reason it controls my oil. It's basicallyt everything ive ever wanted in 1 bottle. (i do not use a moisturizer over this) and all olay moisturizers that i have tried in the past have broke me out, i think the last one i tried was the total effects moisturizer.

Would you be kind enough to give me the full name and weight of the product? I looked it up on google and there seems to be a whole line of Olay Regenerist products, like daily serum, enhancing lotion. It is so confusing. Also, the price doesn't help me, since I'm Canadian. It could cost anything where I live.

Thanks in advance. eusa_angel.gif

Would you be kind enough to give me the full name and weight of the product?  I looked it up on google and there seems to be a whole line of Olay Regenerist products, like daily serum, enhancing lotion.  It is so confusing.  Also, the price doesn't help me, since I'm Canadian.  It could cost anything where I live. 

Thanks in advance. eusa_angel.gif

I bought the daily regenerating serum (not the fragrance free one)it's 1.7oz (50ml). And im still loving it!