Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Its holiday season ... this means people coming and seeing my ugly face .. : ( .

from june to this present day I have been growing my hair. First I didnt cut it becuse I was lazy but when high school came around I noticed my hair was covering my forehead acne eusa_dance.gif " Score " I said , but as the days went by my hair started to look dead and everyday im getting poeple saying " you should get a hair cut" well I said " I will over the holiday" becuse of the big demand. It is now the holiday and im kinda sketchy about cutting my hair becuse when I put my hair back I got scared : ( .

Over the past few weeks I also noticed alot of reddness under my mouth , it is realy noticble and it just lower my self esteeem.

The point is I want to know what product could I use to get rid of the acne on my forhead and the redness on my chin very quick before chirstmas. My birthday was yesterday and I made a wish , I wont tell you what it was but I think you all know , I hope you guys can help get my wish granted .

---- Kools22 eusa_wall.gif

Guest OnlyJoe

Dude, it horrible to be in this position, i know im in the same boat and have all kinds of insecurities (This year im meeting all my family i havent seen since i was 14) back when i wa clear skinned, im hoping it wont matter.. but my point is your spending christams around your family, im sure they couldnt give a crap what you looked like so be positve.

On the acne product front, i dont think theres much you can do before christamas... the best thing you can do is try not to irritate your spots... when i get anxious about my face i begin to wash more, this leads to irritated spots and a big red face, worse than what it previously was. just stay cool, and dont obsess, i think thats everyone's mistake.

All the best, joe

Thanks for the help man I hope it will just go away .....

My Home fammily wont care but my realitives that I havnt seen in awhlle is what im worried about -_-

just turned 14

--Kools22

Guest OnlyJoe

Well, the best possible long term thing you could do is go see a doctor/dermatologist... they're the people who no best. theres no instant vanishing cream for spots that work in a short period such as 4days (i wish there was)

Anyway, best of luck getting clear, keep us all informed on your treatments and progress.

thnx for the help il be sure to keep you guys updated , i never went to a derm and i always thought it would be embarsing plus i havnt heard good about derms

Its holiday season ... this means people coming and seeing my ugly face .. : ( .

from june to this present day I have been growing my hair. First I didnt cut it becuse I was lazy but when high school came around I noticed my hair was covering my forehead acne  eusa_dance.gif  " Score " I said , but as the days went by my hair started to look dead and everyday im getting poeple saying " you should get a hair cut" well I said " I will over the holiday" becuse of the big demand. It is now the  holiday and im kinda sketchy about cutting my hair  becuse when I put my hair back I got scared : ( .

Over the past few weeks  I also noticed alot of reddness under my mouth , it is realy noticble and it just lower my self esteeem.

The point is I want to know what product could I use to get rid of the acne on my forhead and the redness on my chin very quick before chirstmas. My birthday was yesterday and I made a wish , I wont tell you what it was but I think you all know , I hope you guys can help get my wish granted .

---- Kools22  eusa_wall.gif

Happy belated Birthday, and Happy Holidays as well..

Back to the subject.. You're looking for a quick fix for the holidays?

Well today I had orientation at a new job and did my regimen as posted below. Except for a few parts, instead I washed with just Tea Tree Oil "Not saying to get it but let me finish" hopped out of the shower, put my BP on active pimples. I looked on the top shelf of mine to find a old moisturizer that I have been using back in the day with SPF-15 in it biggrin.gif I used it instead of my original, went down stairs came back up was about to comb my hair I took a look in the mirror and omfg, my face was pretty clear "Hidden" So I took the bottle and looked at it read the inactive ingrediants and all that noise.. Well the SPF-15 coverd some of my red marks well with the BP. So if your looking for a quick fix try somthing like this.

Also BP has been known "for me and dan and alot of others" to clear up red marks pretty fast "over night" not saying that 100% sure, but if I caked alot of BP cream on a really red spot it would be reduced 60% by the next day.

Also, you can use some cover-up "for women" but if you need that quick fix, it's better then drinking urine, like that other guy on a diffrent thread is talking about lol.gif Just make it not so noticable.. And You'll be fine. Merry CHRISTMAS biggrin.gif

Also I found this on another thread you might want to try..

I've been experimenting with different things lately and I've fallen in love with Asprin. For my zits it's great! I crush up some tablets until they are in powder form, mix the powder with a tiny bit of water to make a paste, and then I cover the zit with it. I let the asprin sit on any zits for like 20 minutes and then GENTLY wipe of with a wet cloth or towel. For me it reduces redness and inflammation.

I like buying generic brand asprin, like Eckerd or Walgreens brand. You can get a bottle for like 99 cents. Also be sure to get the ones that don't dissolve. Asprin contains a form of salicylic acid so that's why it works for zits.

Oh and instead of the towel thing, I recommend you use paper towels if you are going to try this, save you alot of break outs in the long run wink.gif

Wow thanks for all the help.

Ive been using sulfer for the past month but it ran out so im gona ask my mom to buy me some bp today --- she better buy it lol.

When I ran out of sulfer I used CLeasel SA pads they burn like @#$% and it feels like there causesing more reddnes. When I woke up this morning my chin looked like so guy came in my house last night and ripped it off -_-.

Ill keep you guys updated with my progress right now im trying not to touch my face becuse its probally gona cause more reddness. Today im not gona put anything on my chin I think using SA moutriser and then sulfer cream caused it . If my mom gets me BP today ill use it for sure.

Thnx guys wink.gif

Guest OnlyJoe

mate, im 19 now, if i think back to when i was 14 and getting breakouts they wernt half as bad as they are now...

Now i just think why didnt i go to the derm sooner, what a waste of time the past 5years has been.. if i sorted it out then i might not have acne now. you should do your self a favour and go sooner than later, its not embarassing, doctors and dermatologists are really understanding, you should do your self a favour before it gets a hell of a lot worse and ruins your life like tons of people here.

all the best, joe

....sad.gif

Ill try to go to a derm , dont think it will help acnes already ruined my life : (

I dont like docters , everytime i went to a docter to get help they gave me some medicine and said it would be better , to this day I still have a stuffy nose every morning I wake up and the medicine the docter gave me was bull crap . Maybe derms are different I guess i could try if i have the courage to go out in pupblic ..

Guest OnlyJoe

If you dont do it now, you'll regret it later

Has the derm helped you , do you at least see an improvement?

I dont want him to give me some pills or anti biotics ... thats all and also im kinda shy ... lol

Errr.... I just stared unglyness into the face. I so angry and desprate I might just put urine on my face. After taking my shower I just wanted to pop my new pimples but i decided no ... im not gona touch my face today . Starting today im gona drink only water i heard good about that.

I have more crappy problems now .... My danm arms have reddness all over them so im gona wear a sweter. Does anyone know how to get rid of acne on the arm becuse I have put no medication on them at all i only squeezed the pimples on my arm.

My forehead is worst then ever ! and under my chin its still red ... also over my lip are some active pimple ... use you imaganation to figure out how it looks eusa_snooty.gif

Danm it I also have these danm black heads on my nose!

Im only gona wash my face with water tell me what you think about that.

My self esteeem has lowerd to its lowest today , i havnt gone out in so long becuse of this acne .

Today is the worst so far of my acne

evil.gifevil.gifevil.gifevil.gif

I keep touching my fore head like this eusa_doh.gif i cant help it ....

So this is what im gona use now :

Morning : Wash face with water and drink water ...

Afternoon: Same danm thing....

Well lets see if this works out.... I pray to sweet Jesus it does before I go back to school

Just lose it ah ah ah !

---- Kools22 eusa_snooty.gif

----- lol Xorcist in grade school i acculatly put my moms cover up on me to hide my self but that just feels wierd and probally causes more acne.

EDIT: I found out that using both SA and BP can cuse irritation and acne so now i know what coused this reddnes sad.gif

lol, just use BP and lots of it at night, same thing for your arms just make sure you use a moisturizer and also if your going to drink all that water you should do the lemon/water trick, Teaspoon of lemon juice to your water, drink up..

And water isnt gonna do anything for your acne since its well just water.

So try using somthing to clear it up, if you have small pimples try AcneFree for a starter you might find it pretty good, just use it as directed and grab a extra moisturizer. All for under 20 bucks at walmart.. Good luck.

My mom just bought me clean and clear persa-gel 5, 5% BP

im drinking water since it has no suger and no fat , i heard suger causes acne.

Whats the lemon thing suppose to do?

i dont have any moisturisers not gona ask my mom for them lol

lemon/water acts like a detox as i read on another thread some where around here, cleaning your insides n stuff..

uhm, best thing to do if your going to use BP use it at night.. Cause BP and the Sun dont mix lol

and................................. try to find some like ugh.. hhm, well just use the BP first if you start to get dry try telling ya mom that ur skin is getting dry but its working n u need somthing lol. I am using 100% aloe vera and I like it alot feels good.. Good luck smile.gif

Also, you might want to pick up a gentle cleanser for your face. Theres some good ones posted around all over..then apply ur BP wink.gif

....sad.gif

Ill try to go to a derm , dont think it will help acnes already ruined my life : (

I dont like docters , everytime i went to a docter to get help they gave me some medicine and said it would be better  , to this day I still have a stuffy nose every morning I wake up and the medicine the docter gave me was bull crap . Maybe derms are different  I guess i could try if i have the courage to go out in pupblic ..

don't give up on the derms... for the most part, treating acne is kinda trial and error..they'll prescribe some stuff, wait 2 months to see if it works..if it doesn't help, they'll prescribe something else. If what you've tried hasn't worked, they'll give you something you haven't to try. Also, new acne prescriptions come out every so often. Mine (klaron lotion, and cream version retinoids) weren't around when I initially went to the derm, and the initial stuff didn't work for me.

Thanks for the help guys ill talk to my parents about the derm and im gona try that lemon juice thing now smile.gif

Edit : oooooh tastes funky ?

Ok today in the morning I didnt put anthing on , im saving bp for later on the day , drinked water for 2 days and a little bit results with my forehead , I can feel soft spots inbetweeen the acne wich im quite happy about .

My chin is still red I dont know how im gona make that change , plus today I have togo to my friends b-day ...

Thnx for all the help guys ill keep you updated .

sad.gif Really crappy day today , its the day before christmas eve and ....

i woke up with 2 realy red bump on my forehead.... my chin aint looking any better ethier , pls pray for me.

Tonight before you go to bed, or if you already did, cake all that BP you have all over your zits as much as you can and wait about a hour put more on and in 2 hours MORE! and MORE and MORE and make sure you moisturize in the morning biggrin.gif

Merry Christmas All