Notifications
Clear all

anyone in the UK seen or heard of Dr Firas Al-Niaimi

MemberMember
(@cookingeng)

Posted : 01/30/2020 8:49 am

An award winning dermatologist (Global Excellence Award 2019) best London dermatologist

he has some impressive before and afters online

anyone have any experiance with him?

MemberMember
(@wretchedsubmarine)

Posted : 02/10/2020 8:23 am

I saw him for a consultation, seemed like a really nice guy but can't speak for anything more as I didn't have treatment with him. The quotes he gave me were really expensive though.

MemberMember
(@hsd87)

Posted : 02/10/2020 11:26 am

3 hours ago, jwebs91 said:

I saw him for a consultation, seemed like a really nice guy but can't speak for anything more as I didn't have treatment with him. The quotes he gave me were really expensive though.

What does he offer and what are the prices? I'm struggling to find anyone in London at the moment who does RF microneedling and subcision

MemberMember
(@wretchedsubmarine)

Posted : 02/10/2020 11:45 am

15 minutes ago, hsd87 said:

What does he offer and what are the prices? I'm struggling to find anyone in London at the moment who does RF microneedling and subcision

I had a quote for Dermapen which was 325 for one session. He also quoted 750 per session for non ablative fractional laser.

Not sure if he has RF microneedling? I did see him over a year ago.

MemberMember
(@hsd87)

Posted : 02/10/2020 11:52 am

6 minutes ago, jwebs91 said:

I had a quote for Dermapen which was 325 for one session. He also quoted 750 per session for non ablative fractional laser.

Not sure if he has RF microneedling? I did see him over a year ago.

I dont think anyone in London has RF microneedling from what I can see so far. They all seem to like the dermapen though!

MemberMember
(@wretchedsubmarine)

Posted : 02/10/2020 12:48 pm

53 minutes ago, hsd87 said:

I dont think anyone in London has RF microneedling from what I can see so far. They all seem to like the dermapen though!

There's a med spa called Premier Laser Clinic that I believe has Infini, though I'd be reluctant to have it done at one of these places.

MemberMember
(@cookingeng)

Posted : 02/10/2020 1:01 pm

dr emil is best by far, but the travel is a bit of a nightmare

flights + 2 hour train

travelling after a laser is very tough, id assume it impedes healing too

tomwaits liked
MemberMember
(@hsd87)

Posted : 02/10/2020 1:08 pm

18 minutes ago, jwebs91 said:

There's a med spa called Premier Laser Clinic that I believe has Infini, though I'd be reluctant to have it done at one of these places.

Yeah I see what you mean. Nothing on their site about the doctors they have and they got about 7 or 8 locations.

MemberMember
(@lmholthotmail-com)

Posted : 06/25/2020 1:10 pm

I had C02 ablative laser by him and i'd say saw zero results + my overall skin texture where didn't have scaring became worse (orange peel type affect)- total waste of money + I should have done more research first as i didn't know about subcison etc but Iwasn't even offered that or explained other options.

on top of that It was very hard getting any kind of replies for my follow up appointment from his reception - had to email and call a lot for myself.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 06/26/2020 1:59 am

Hey sorry to hear you had bad experience. Hope your skin recovers quickly. I am interested in CO2 lasers but scared at the same time. What kind of laser did you have?

12 hours ago, mark2020 said:

I had C02 ablative laser by him and i'd say saw zero results + my overall skin texture where didn't have scaring became worse (orange peel type affect)- total waste of money + I should have done more research first as i didn't know about subcison etc but Iwasn't even offered that or explained other options.

on top of that It was very hard getting any kind of replies for my follow up appointment from his reception - had to email and call a lot for myself.

MemberMember
(@jjj24)

Posted : 10/10/2020 7:33 pm

Im about to go for CO2 in a few weeks. Had the appointment and yes the price was very high. Did you go to 152 Harley Street? The London Scar Clinic?

On 6/25/2020 at 7:10 PM, mark2020 said:

Mark did you speak to the Dr about this? What did he say? Im worried now as I hoped one session would show some pretty good results

MemberMember
(@hapa_dude)

Posted : 02/24/2022 5:22 pm

Anyone updates on this guys and about laser scar treatment with Dr Firas? Is it too good to be true?