Notifications
Clear all

Once you go Infini RF you never go back (to standard microneedling)?

MemberMember
(@wombatstaywoke)

Posted : 01/29/2020 11:02 pm

I'm one month one of three of my first Infini treatment and am really excited for my second one which I'm planning to schedule in April. Do any of you happen to just drop your Derminator or other microneedling/dermarolling devices in favour of this powerful yet expensive treatment? I'm slowly seeing progress every week with what I think were minimal settings when I got it done in Singapore - Level 6.

MemberMember
(@catharsis2018)

Posted : 01/30/2020 6:41 pm

Really curious, Whatsort of progress have you been seeing? Have you done any manual methods?

I think RF and standard microneedling should be treated as two different modalities... since they kinda are.

standard microneedling has the advantages of being more accessible, able to do it at home, convenient, cost friendly

RF has the advantage of combining laser energy with microneedling, more precision to untether the bands, probably better results

MemberMember
(@cookingeng)

Posted : 01/31/2020 9:10 am

ive no doubt its better, but most places dont even have it let alone are masters of the settings

MemberMember
(@joeysk)

Posted : 02/02/2020 11:50 am

I would be hard pressed to think that infini or microneedling alone would cure anything less than minor scarring. In combination with subcision and sculptra it can certainly improve even severe scarring.

Having said that, I have found places where they offer $500 inifni sessions (usual price 1000)vs most places charge 200-300 for dermapen. I would gladly do the research to find a cheap inifini place than pay for dermapen which can be done at home.