Find results in...
GIMojo

Vertigo's BP Regime Log

Day 1.

Supply-

Benzac W- 5% bp

Cetaphil wash

Cetaphil Moisturizer

Uhh I forgot to wait 15 minutes before adding the moisturizer, Im sure it wont have a huge negative impact. My skin itches just a bit

Day 1.

Supply-

Benzac W- 5% bp

Cetaphil wash

Cetaphil Moisturizer

Uhh I forgot to wait 15 minutes before adding the moisturizer, Im sure it wont have a huge negative impact. My skin itches just a bit

ill start this again than...

DAY 1... again...

Ummm.... i got bumps on the top of my cheaks under my eyes. they are dry.... they dont bother me....

well im guessing not waiting 15 minutes gave you that hell you had on your face a while back razz.gif or was that there before?

i got this big bump thing on the left of my chin thats hurtin like a bitch. its no pimple, but its killing me. i cant turn my head right

*waves at vertigo...hello...

i got this big bump thing on the left of my chin thats hurtin like a bitch. its no pimple, but its killing me. i cant turn my head right

Seriously, go with the tane.

Follow bboy's regimen, he HARDLY has any visible scarring...or none.

then look at you, *shrug*

c'mon dude, what does it take?

At the rate you're going, pimples will come and go, but scars will stay, or at least the majority.

How the hell did you peel off a scar? Might have been a SCAB. No offense, but you should start being honest to yourself. Remember, it might take like a lot of years for your cheeks to become what they once were, especially the hyper pigmentation skat.

Now, wasn't that supportive?

Nevermind, this is a "Personal Regimen Log" thread.

enhhhhh sloc, im this far without tane, i can finish it without tane. as for scarring, i live in canada. ohip covers a lot of shit tongue.gif

enhhhhh sloc, im this far without tane, i can finish it without tane. as for scarring, i live in canada. ohip covers a lot of shit tongue.gif

Far? lol.gif

Scarring, lol. You'll go with the tane, especially when you reach your peak at around 16-18?

Trust me, you'll go with the tane.

*waves at vertigo...hello...

doubt.gif I know what you mean. I hate those. Mostly on my chin. Really acne sucks... eusa_sick.gif

scars dont bother me, it's resting my face against my hand in class and hurting my face that bothered me before. You wouldnt happen to know anything about that now do you? so you're in no position to be giving me advice on acne.

scars dont bother me, it's resting my face against my hand in class and hurting my face that bothered me before. You wouldnt happen to know anything about that now do you? so you're in no position to be giving me advice on acne.

oh noo, there was no attack in my post rolleyes.gif those poor kids need you more than we do, i hope with your excellent spanish and french skills you can be an exhange student and help needy kids. May god be with you