Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hdu

Perky scar? On nose.

I have this pigmented perky bump on my nose. Initially it was not red or perky, but did look like a raised scar left behind, and was much bigger(sebaceous hyperplasia?)

I got two laser treatments, and it his gotten increasingly red and perky. However, it has reduced in size. It is quite a distinct color and there is no pain on site, or pus.

I got non ablative erbium laser+kenalog for treatment for 300$ during december, it appeared after a month of the kenalog injection. I am wondering if this is a side effect of the treatment or it is just something completely different. I had multiple scars that were treated by the laser and this is the only one that has reacted this way, so im unsure if its caused by the treatment or not, and i want to know what actions to take further. 

I also dont know if this is scarring or something else. I havent consulted with a dermatologist as it takes 6 months to get an appointment and they usually dont care about people coming with cosmetic concerns. The only option i have is skin clinics where i pay for treatments. 

Edit:

I had a smoothbeam laser treatment 2 weeks ago from a different clinic. They told me that this was the only treatment i could opt for and that kenalog treatment is temporary. It costed me 200$

I realize there is a similar thread in this category however, it looks nothing like that and is not pink. 

Apologies if its the same thing, i just wanna make sure i am getting the right treatments as it costs alot of money. 

If it is the side effect of the laser would it be better for me to get two more sessions of the laser or one more of the kenalog+laser. 

20200126_004602.jpg

Edited by Hdu
Forgot to add some info