Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Scars and pits - what to do?

Hi everyone. I have some pits/uneven skin on my cheeks. I was wondering what treatment would be the best to get rid of these? Thank you



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey there, thank you for the pics. You could do a subcison with fillee on the one deeper scar on your left cheek, and just subcision on the shallower ones on your right. Sometimes subcision is enough, and person is satisfied. In your case, that may be. Some go on to do some energy device to even the texture out. 

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

You should start with a combo of subcision and CROSS (phenol or TCA). Add filler to keep the scars from retethering or go with sculptra if the dermatologist offers that with subcision. 

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes