Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SkinGeneration

FREE LIFE COACH to clear your acne

HI, I am offering life video consulting sessions to a few lucky people in return for testimonials

What is on offer is:

Month 1: one month of 20min Skype sessions 2-3 times a week or 5-10 min everyday
Month 2: 1 session a week for one month

I battled acne as a teenager and also as an adult, relentlessly trialing and documentating.

I have read thousands of books, studied a staggering amount of courses and meditated thousands of hours. I have experienced life from different cities and different jobs ranging from working with multi million dollar projects to working 18 hours a day at sea for multiple weeks.
Have spent over two years writing down every single thought that came into my awareness and am in control of emotions. Have held a state record as a sprinter and have also been over 90kilos and under 8% bodyfat without anything unnatural.

I'm looking to pass on the knowledge I have learnt. If you are interested in participating in bettering your life please PM me with the details below.

1) Name
2) Age (18+ only)
3) Male/female

4) severity of acne
5) What you would like to fix other than acne
6) Country and time of day that best suits you (in your country's time or EST time)

Edited by SkinGeneration