Notifications
Clear all

What treatments should I get for my acne scars?

MemberMember
(@anthony534)

Posted : 01/15/2020 10:27 pm

Hello everyone, I am twenty one years old and have had three CO2 laser treatments on my cheeks to treat my acne scars and three microdermabrasions. I am wondering what other treatments I could get that would improve my scarring. I am considering getting a subcision with hyaluronic acid and three more CO2 laser treatments. I personally saw good results after the third CO2 laser treatment, 40-50% improvement. For the subcision, would you recommend that I only get the subcision first and then in following treatments get the hyaluronic acid? Also, are there any products that you would recommend for acne scarring as well? I am currently using Baebody's Glycolic Acid Facial Cleanser with Tea Tree Oil and Rosehip Oil in addition to the Baebody's Retinol Moisturizer with Jojoba Oil and Vitamin E. I also use a Vitamin C serum and apply SPF daily.

I am attaching some pictures of my scarring. If you would like me to use different lighting to show my acne scars please let me know. Thank you in advance for your help. 

IMG_0361.JPG

IMG_0362.JPG

IMG_0359.JPG

IMG_0360.JPG

IMG_0379.jpg

IMG_0378.jpg

IMG_0374.JPG

IMG_0373.JPG

IMG_0372.JPG

IMG_0369.JPG

MemberMember
(@skinnystrong)

Posted : 01/15/2020 11:56 pm

Definitely try subcision first. Keep doing subcision until improvements are insignificant, then do other procedure for overall texture.

Kay24 and anthony534 liked
MemberMember
(@hlp334)

Posted : 01/16/2020 12:29 pm

Subcision, then wair a month or so for the swelling to go down so that they can inject the HAfiller more accurately. Then after 3 months try something like rf microneedling (infini) and gauge what works for you. Even though the filler is temporary, it acting as a spacer helps to induce collagen so it contributes to long term results. I have seen the best results in spots where I did filler. [removed]