Notifications
Clear all

Where do I start?

MemberMember
(@ayjay94)

Posted : 01/07/2020 12:26 am

Okay, so its 2020 and for the first time I really want to focus on myself and treat my severe scarring but dont know where to start and how to go about it or if theres even any treatment for me? But any help would be much appreciated! 

Here's a few questions...

What kind of treatment should I start off with?

From the looks of my scars.. how much improvement do you think these treatments will give me?

About how many treatments will I need? (Rough estimate)

I'm willing to pay the price to get my self esteem back but... what's the price range on these treatments? I live in Los Angeles to be exact.

Thanks!

20200106_204428.jpg

20200106_204703.jpg

PicsArt_01-06-09.01.29.jpg

MemberMember
(@superburrito)

Posted : 01/07/2020 12:34 am

You have mostly rolling scars, with some icepicks. Subcision will help you the most for the rolling scars, followed by CROSS for the icepicks and boxcars. Microneedling, RF and non-RF, will help with the texture.

If you are near the San Diego area, Dr Rullan performs a trio of subcision, cross, microneedling. You can start off with a discounted package of three trio sessions and then gauge the results for next steps.

I would consider doing subcision with sculptra as the buffer filler. If no filler, you can do Chinese cupping afterwards to prevent the scars from retethering.

MemberMember
(@ayjay94)

Posted : 01/07/2020 12:49 am

12 minutes ago, superburrito said:

You have mostly rolling scars, with some icepicks. Subcision will help you the most for the rolling scars, followed by CROSS for the icepicks. Microneedling, RF and non-RF, will help with the texture.

If you are near the San Diego area, Dr Rullan performs a trio of subcision, cross, microneedling. You can start off with a discounted package of three trio sessions and then gauge the results for next steps.

I would consider doing subcision with sculptra as the buffer filler. If no filler, you can do Chinese cupping afterwards to prevent the scars from retethering.

So subcision it is! Thanks.