Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

From past forums, you can definitely feel the trial and error but, the answer is clear, Pantothenic acid. Its a vitamin b5 vitamin that is water soluble, meaning your body natural disposes of any excess through urine and doesn't hold it in fats. After watching a video online, as many of us do, I came across a video were a women stated it cured her son of acne in little of a few months. Now, from September I have altered my skin care routine for what seems like a promising lineup: MORNING- wash face with water and Cerave cleanser (any that fits your skin type) and BOOM after eating a small meal or snack, pop 2-3 vitamin capsules. NIGHTIME: wash any makeup off with Clinique take the day off cleanser, follow up wither Cerave cleanser, and spot treat with Neutrogena 2.5% BP gel (Its actually not drying to the skin but I RARELY USE IT) then 2-3 more capsules. 

Thats it, even if you are still using topicals-I recommend giving it a try! 

PS. I dont use moisturizer, my skin type is now normal and completely smooth unlike before with whiteheads,pustules, and cysts!