Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Wowee Zowee

Anyone have this problem?

Hi, I use Neutrogena Moisturizer with SPF 15 after I apply BP. After the BP, my skin is pretty dry but my red marks have kind of a faded look. However, as soon as I apply the moisturizer, my red marks become remarkably noticeable. Is this a problem with the brand I'm using or are all moisturizers going to lead to this?

Thanks.

From what I recall, I have noticed that with the Neutrogena SPF 15 (when I used it about 5 years ago). Now I use Eucerin Skin Renewal Day Lotion (SPF 15) and I think it works much better. Also I use a vitamin E/A cream at night sometimes. When using moisturizer after the BP remember to wait for the BP to completely dry. Then apply moisturizer.

yeah same for me, the only moisturizer that didnt cause redness for me is olay's complete uv defense lotion for sensitive skin. eucerin is good too, but that caused my face to be red also.

ye totally happened with all moisturisers ive used. i wash then dry my face thinkin it looks gr8 some mornins but then i apply moisturiser and its all red. don't know whether im rubbin it in too hard or its the cream itself....