Notifications
Clear all

What can i try next for my acne?

MemberMember
(@sherry-west)

Posted : 12/07/2019 6:39 pm

Hi, i am a 18 year old guy. I have had acne since i was 12 years old. My acne over the years has been very inconsistent. Last year around summer time i tried antibiotics (cant remember what)which worked for a short time but my acne later that year got horrible again. I then tried accutanefor around 2 months which worked but it took a toll on my mental health. Over theyears i tried different types of creams and what not. I tried quitting dairy which didnt do that much for me. I also tried probiotics and supplements such as kimchi and also vitamin pills. My acne is still very bad and it leaves these nasty red spots and i hate it.

i now have come to a point where i dont not what to do anymore. My brother has the same type of acne and he has stomach issues which he thinks its IBS. i now seem to have trouble with the stomach as well.We most likelyinherited thisfrom our dad. And right now i am taking B5 pills because i read/seen a lot of people hyping this up. But so far i dont see any result.Is there anything i can try or any suggestions?

MemberMember
(@hlp334)

Posted : 12/07/2019 6:42 pm

Try and find a good nutritionist thats up to date on research and look into SIBO to see if you may have that.

MemberMember
(@pudding-pie)

Posted : 02/05/2020 2:19 pm

Things to try....

1. Take probiotics daily.

2. Take a high strength zinc tablet daily.

3. Don't masterbate, Ever. Keepthose hormones in check.

4. Give up all soaps, moisturisers etc. Wash your face twice a day with water and your hands. Same as your body in the shower.

5. Take the water thing even further and wash once a day with normal tap water, then the second time using either carbonated water or distilled electrolyte water. ( electrolytes are the new big thing in cosmetics).

I do all these things now and my skin is generally much clearer and calmer then ever. I had 2 small white heads appear yesterday, woke up this morning they were gone.