How to add AHA to m...

Notifications
Clear all

How to add AHA to my regimen?

MemberMember
(@essex11)

Posted : 12/04/2019 6:12 pm

I use cleanser (cetaphil) and moisturiser (cera ve) morning and night. My BP is half a fingers length at night and a finger tip in the morning. How would I go about adding AHA into my regimen?

been on the regimen for years with inconsistent success. Now looking to get rid of redness on my chin and scarring...

MemberMember
(@heyyjml)

Posted : 12/06/2019 6:47 am

I am clear as you are, and all of my red marks fade a away fast only because ig my acne was mild. I mix AHA with my moisturizer, both a 1/2 of the quantity. You can do that or you can use AHA full pump of it at least 3 times a week to get rid of redness and scarring. For me, I didn'thave any deep obvious scarring so no experience on how that went for me, just redness that AHA was able to get rid of .. again that was how it worked out for me. And since you are clear, it is most likely safe to say that you can look for any other products outside of the regimen to help with the scarring. I think that acne.org is a good reliable source for us to educate ourselves with acne, scarring, redness etc and how to deal with them.

MemberMember
(@essex11)

Posted : 01/03/2020 2:07 pm

On 12/6/2019 at 11:47 AM, Heyyjml said:

I am clear as you are, and all of my red marks fade a away fast only because ig my acne was mild. I mix AHA with my moisturizer, both a 1/2 of the quantity. You can do that or you can use AHA full pump of it at least 3 times a week to get rid of redness and scarring. For me, I didn'thave any deep obvious scarring so no experience on how that went for me, just redness that AHA was able to get rid of .. again that was how it worked out for me. And since you are clear, it is most likely safe to say that you can look for any other products outside of the regimen to help with the scarring. I think that acne.org is a good reliable source for us to educate ourselves with acne, scarring, redness etc and how to deal with them.

Thanks so much for your reply!

I've just purchased the regimen so will probably add it in 2-3 times a week at night I think would be better. Its expensive to get to the UK so hopefully it works

MemberMember
(@essex11)

Posted : 01/30/2020 3:07 pm

Update on this. I do half a fingers length of BO all over my face. Sometimes morning and night and sometimes just once a day.

im still worriedabout adding the AHA. Ive see people say how red it made their face go. Is it a good idea the not out the BP the first times I do it on?

mine also isnt a pink dispenser so how much AHA do I apply?

MemberMember
(@essex11)

Posted : 03/03/2020 2:12 pm

AHA is not a pump dispenser so how do I measure it out?