Notifications
Clear all

whats the general consensus on rolling scars?

MemberMember
(@cookingeng)

Posted : 12/01/2019 9:29 am

I have very shallow rollowing scars, crossed some of them but to be honest it hasnt done much. Do you think one of the more modern energy devices would be best or a series of chemical peels? or is manual techniques still prefered?

anyone had any success with rolling scars? shouldnt they be the easiest to treat in theor

MemberMember
(@superburrito)

Posted : 12/01/2019 1:19 pm

Subcision is usually the first and best option for rolling scars. CROSS is better for icepicks and boxcars. There are quite a few threads on subcision results on this forum with pics so you can get a sense of the results.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 12/01/2019 5:02 pm

Hi I have rolling scars on my cheeks. Some of them that were sunken down andtethered evelated after subcision 3x, others not so much, because they areshallower and more extensive. I'm hoping that the cannula technique of Dr. Emil could give me some improvement with these.

MemberMember
(@cookingeng)

Posted : 12/02/2019 6:11 am

13 hours ago, NuageBlanche said:

Hi I have rolling scars on my cheeks. Some of them that were sunken down andtethered evelated after subcision 3x, others not so much, because they areshallower and more extensive. I'm hoping that the cannula technique of Dr. Emil could give me some improvement with these.

have you seen Emil has met up with Lim in AUS, they are sharing new techniques. its quite exciting

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 12/02/2019 8:43 am

@cookingENGyes I have. It's really good for usthat they share experience. Dr. Emil doesn't stop learning.

I've decided to continue my treatment with him. Subcision plus filler and TCA CROSS. And I'm also getting the Derminator 2 and TCA peels by MUAC and I'll be doing needling and peels every other month in between doctor's treatments. Do you have a plan or a doctor?