Success and then Fa...

Notifications
Clear all

Success and then Failure

MemberMember
(@thoughtfulear)

Posted : 11/21/2019 5:33 pm

Hi,

Im wondering if anyone has experienced clear skin with the acne.org regime and then had acne creep back?

I started using this a year ago and it worked within a few months. My skin was clear for almost a year. This past few weeks acne has been coming back and Im wondering whats going on. Did my face become immune the benzoyl peroxide?

Ive stopped using benzoyl peroxideas its been drying my face lately. Ive tried eating cleaner and taking zinc along with vitamin D. Currently, my acne is mild but its deffintiely getting to me. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 12/02/2019 3:46 pm

HiThoughtfulEar,

I'm sorry to era about your skin. If the Acne.org Regimen worked before, it should always work. Have you made nay recent lifestyle changes recently? You acne could also be caused by physical irritation causing you to have breakouts.

If you need any further assistance, kindly send us a message at support@acne.org. Thank you.

MemberMember
(@heyyjml)

Posted : 12/04/2019 9:42 am

Happens to me, still managed to get clear the second time because the problem of my acne creeping back (wasn't the worst like the first time I had acne) was because of birth control. So think deep about something that might affect from you staying completely clear ~ pills/medications, other products you used on your face, have you been drinking a lot... something. I know it took me some time to figure out what the hell was wrong with my skin and when I found that out, I acted right away.