Notifications
Clear all

Please help me i think accutane ruined my life

MemberMember
(@anish004)

Posted : 11/20/2019 5:51 am

hello everyone..i think accutane just ruined my life

my history...i took accutane 10mg for 2 months..ie.60 days so nearly 600 mg in total my mild acne didnt cleared up so i stopeed this drug at 2nd monthand also i didnt recieved any serious side effect at that time rather than dry lips and skin..i took accutane in may june month of this year only for two months

but now from last 15 days means from november 5 i am getting weaker day by day and also i am thinking i am getting schizopheria(sorry for wrong spelling)i am thinking that accutane has made me mad..my doctor did blood tests and all came fine

is this possible to accutane to cause serious side effects like these on low doses..

please help

MemberMember
(@emilyemilyemily)

Posted : 11/23/2019 10:25 pm

Accutane should be taking only if you have severacne. What is your wight and height? Lowaccutane is considered high for some people with weak immune system, shorter, thinner people or combinationof all. You need to recover from this medication. You need to reactivate(inactivecells). I THINK You need to drink more water. eat different types of food maybe smelly food to waken some of your brain cells. Exercise daily.Wear clothes that make you feel happier. Moisturizeyour skin all the time. Stay away from the sun as it makes your skin weaker. Do fraxel laserto activate your skin cells. Please go see a dermatologistto examineyour skin and get a better treatment.

Check other posts and comments:

Acne scar

MemberMember
(@marie528)

Posted : 11/24/2019 9:47 pm

No, 2 months of low dose Accutane will not give you schizophrenia. If you feel you are having mental issues, please consult a therapist or psychiatrist.