Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Morales11682

Can you help me find a solution?

Hi im currently a junior in high school. I have been struggling with my acne since i was like in eight grade, sure it takes time and such but people in my school who has had worse acne than me their skin look absolutely flawless and healthy and glowy! I used to have moderate cystic acne but after using tretinoin, i got it under control. My only problem now is these little small white bunps! They are so annoying and they have been with me ever since i started getting acne. Im honestly done with buying new products and my doctor doesn’t want to refer me to a dermatologist bc he feels like my acne isnt that severe. When i pop them they sometimes smell and the inside is very pasty consistency. Please help i have dry skin and the product i use are, cera ve hydrating clenser, a cermide rice toner, the ordinary hydrating factors moisturizer, and the ordinary lactic acid 10% and peeling mask 30%.

ED66BCE0-1A82-445A-AE87-2E58CB2A52D7.jpeg

BDC55432-2EC8-45C8-81F6-D3E7BB35DB9C.jpeg

FFB7DF66-D09B-44AD-BC6D-1016EAA9659C.jpeg

41D12C70-BC29-4E8D-BE2C-64CDA8199F70.jpeg