Notifications
Clear all

Regarding Subcision Results

MemberMember
(@daelz7)

Posted : 11/01/2019 6:26 pm

Good afternoon everyone ,

I have a question. I had subcision done on August the 2nd of this year. I am scheduled to go in for another one the first week of january. so far I see improvement. to give yall an idea of my scars I have :

I have alot of ice pick scars and 2 BIG rolling scars and BIG boxscar scar on each cheek. Ive noticed that the rolling scars are becoming more shallower(FINALLY!). the boxscar looks like its getting smaller ?? But still deep. however I do know that I will see more improvement MAYBE .. till january which is my next appointment. However I am afraid that If i get another subcision my scars will go back down to what they looked like before my first subcsion.. can this happen ?? or is it not possible?? . or is subcision gradual progression .??just thought about this.

Thank you and happy november everyone!

MemberMember
(@lili72)

Posted : 11/01/2019 7:38 pm

Hello, I am happy to read that you have hadresults with your subcision. According to some testimonials that I read and according to the doctors, it seems that we get much more improvements by making several subcision. So I think it'll be better.

MemberMember
(@icepick-scar)

Posted : 11/02/2019 10:37 am

Did you do subcision with filler?

MemberMember
(@joeysk)

Posted : 11/02/2019 12:09 pm

17 hours ago, daelz7 said:

Good afternoon everyone ,

I have a question. I had subcision done on August the 2nd of this year. I am scheduled to go in for another one the first week of january. so far I see improvement. to give yall an idea of my scars I have :

I have alot of ice pick scars and 2 BIG rolling scars and BIG boxscar scar on each cheek. Ive noticed that the rolling scars are becoming more shallower(FINALLY!). the boxscar looks like its getting smaller ?? But still deep. however I do know that I will see more improvement MAYBE .. till january which is my next appointment. However I am afraid that If i get another subcision my scars will go back down to what they looked like before my first subcsion.. can this happen ?? or is it not possible?? . or is subcision gradual progression .??just thought about this.

Thank you and happy november everyone!

You have to do subcision with filler or suction. I've done subcision with suction 3 times. Ifound that subcision does very little to correct boxcar scars but does well again rolling scars, tethering, and indentations.

MemberMember
(@daelz7)

Posted : 11/02/2019 12:10 pm

1 hour ago, Icepick Scar said:

Did you do subcision with filler?

Yes I did :).

MemberMember
(@daelz7)

Posted : 11/02/2019 2:58 pm

2 hours ago, joeysk said:

You have to do subcision with filler or suction. I've done subcision with suction 3 times. Ifound that subcision does very little to correct boxcar scars but does well again rolling scars, tethering, and indentations.

if i get filler can I still do suction next time ? my boxscar is getting smaller in diameter. the rolling scars have improved about 60-70 percent with just 1 subcision. I think with 2 more treatments they will practically "dissappear". I do not know if subcision is permanent though.

19 hours ago, Lili72 said:

Hello, I am happy to read that you have hadresults with your subcision. According to some testimonials that I read and according to the doctors, it seems that we get much more improvements by making several subcision. So I think it'll be better.

Thank you :).

MemberMember
(@dodgerguy)

Posted : 11/02/2019 3:30 pm

Another round of subcision won't causeyour scars go back to how they previously were. Yes you can do suction even though you used filler for the previous subcision.

MemberMember
(@joeysk)

Posted : 11/02/2019 5:13 pm

2 hours ago, daelz7 said:

if i get filler can I still do suction next time ? my boxscar is getting smaller in diameter. the rolling scars have improved about 60-70 percent with just 1 subcision. I think with 2 more treatments they will practically "dissappear". I do not know if subcision is permanent though.

Thank you :).

nope do either filler or suction. I think you are on the right track. Subcision is permanent. However filler is not. If injected correctly,should last up to 1 year depending on type of filler, migration and metabolism.