Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Zitro

Will she accept me? will she date me?

Guest Zitro

shock.gif She got online in MSN, she deblocked me?

I talked to her, the conversation was nothing special unfortunately, and when I was prepared to give an excuse to leave MSN ('cuz the conversation sucked), she gave it first that she needed to do Homework from Calculus.

This would prove my friend wrong (the one who said she blocked me) but i think it is more probable that she will block me and deblock me every couple of weeks, so I don't suspect that she blocked me. If not my friend is wrong, but that doesn't explain her lack of interest in talking in MSN (that's why the conversation was not interesting)

still, this is major news to me. I don't know what to think of this.

I think your friend lied.

The motivation is simple. Envy.

He doesn't have to like the girl for him to be envious of your relationship with her. There are many possible reasons. He may just be jealous of you having a relationship with a fine girl and he isn't.

This doesn't mean he's a bad friend, just that he doesn't want to lose you to her. In the sense that if you started dating her you would spend more time with her, then with him.

It more common then you may think.

Guest Zitro

Last update:

Lately, she's been extra nice to me, gave me a long nice eye contact, and eventually I decided not to wait anymore.

I had the guts to let my feelings out today, so I told her nicely (I have not shown any desesperation but I was a littel shy and nervous) and after telling her ... err ... well ... I didn't quite get her.

The good news is that I felt good at myself and not be a coward by being open, that she did not break my heart in her reply, and that I didn't mess up the friendship between us.

I guess she does not see me this way. oh well ...

At least my mind is 'free' and I'm enjoying freetastic freegasms of freedomosity ^___^

Bye all, you are all very nice people to me. Thanks.

My little advice : although waiting and not rushing is the way to go, waiting TOO long may kill you.

Last update:

Lately, she's been extra nice to me, gave me a long nice eye contact, and eventually I decided not to wait anymore.

I had the guts to let my feelings out today, so I told her nicely (I have not shown any desesperation but I was a littel shy and nervous) and after telling her ... err ... well ... I didn't quite get her.

The good news is that I felt good at myself and not be a coward by being open, that she did not break my heart in her reply, and that I didn't mess up the friendship between us.

I guess she does not see me this way. oh well ...

At least my mind is 'free' and I'm enjoying freetastic freegasms of freedomosity ^___^

Bye all, you are all very nice people to me. Thanks.

My little advice : although waiting and not rushing is the way to go, waiting TOO long may kill you.

Guest Zitro

I'm gonna get my self a break for girls till my acne gets somewhat milder, you know ... to clear my mind and focus on other things in life ... I'm gonna start a routine of exercise, focus on getting more friends, and do whatever I can to begin falling out of love with that girl.

I did what I had to, it took a lot of guts and I respect myself for that. I was surprised yestersday : she didn't know nor got a hunch that I had feelings for her, her reaction was surprise, a smile, redness in her cheecks, and unfortunately ... a reply I did not want to hear.

SRXBOI, thanks for the advice.

Does Anyone have any tips to distract myself and help fall out of love? I find this extremely difficult since I see this girl everyday in my class and she acts like if nothing has happened.

I'm fine, but I can't say I'm happy. I'm disappointed that I have failed with a girl.

See how she reacts towards you in the next couple of days , if she still doesnt seem somewhat interested then i suggest you move on....Im sorry bro i wish i could have helped you since the begging but now it's to late u already Told her ur feelings now it's all left in her hands,something i would gone against if i was here a lil earlier in the threads. But oh well whats done is done......One good way to keep ur mind off her is to get a hobbie LIke Working out ...Working out is the best hobbie if you ask me, Ask your self ow strong do u really wanna be and once u have a goal work ur ass off !!!!!! it realeses so much stress and it makes you look forward to something.

Good luck

oh by the way Hablas Espanol?

Guest Zitro

si, hablo español.

It's marked already. NOW, its over. There is no way I'm ever going to do/show my affection ever again to her. The only thing to do is to move on.

Yes, I was thinking about exercise ... I'm just damn lazy, but I'll get used to a routine. I already started 2 weeks ago with a routine of crounches that really helps. I'm already seeing results. I am going to focus on getting strong and gain muscle in my arms, shoulders, chest, and back.

okay quick story; i was in love with this girl in high school, completely unrequited of course, but i also had really really bad acne then and i was sure she was rejecting me for that reason. two years after high school we had the most wonderful fling at which point i asked her why now and not then and she said i was too sad then.

fucking twisted isn't it. i was sad about my acne and she noticed nothing but the sadness.

Guest Zitro
okay quick story; i was in love with this girl in high school, completely unrequited of course, but i also had really really bad acne then and i was sure she was rejecting me for that reason.  two years after high school we had the most wonderful fling at which point i asked her why now and not then and she said i was too sad then. 

fucking twisted isn't it.  i was sad about my acne and she noticed nothing but the sadness.