Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Zitro

Will she accept me? will she date me?

lol, thats kinda funny, dont you wanna change it?

You also think she might know how you feel? That makes it a lot more interesting, maybe she is waiting for you to do something...

well, good luck, I really mean it.

'RAHH, i'm a lion', just keep thinking that to yourself, I know you will be nervous.

Byz and goodluck again.

Guest Zitro

I think the best way is to be open about my feelings instead of flirting/fooling around with her. I usually flirted/fooled around with her but I could show a more serious side of me and not be shy about it, if she knows and called me 'obvious' that time as a reference to that, I guess I have no choice since I realized I'm not going anywhere by the way I handled things.

I'm gonna try her friend on the meantime (does that make me a player? lol) (I think she likes me and I want to make sure, besides I actually have a thing for her) , I'm gonna kiss her on the cheek sweetly when I say goodbye, and if she says something ... I'm argentinian! we come from the kissy italian people! lol.gif I'm gonna do it before doing my move to the actual girl I love

Just to kill time, do any of you have stories to tell about a similar subject of mine like insecurities and fear of rejection? My main reason to start this thread was originally to share stories between acne.org members, but it turned out to focus too much on me. I have nothing more to tell except the final result on my story which would be next week, or 2 weeks from now, and maybe if something major happens between me and her friend.

any stories?

Fooling's confusing if you ask me, I have hard time trying to figure out if we're really fooling aroudn for example or if he's trying to tell me something in my case..

...so somehow make the point clear yet not too clear? lol

Dude, go for it. She may know and not show it. Go for it. Please  odnt go over your head unless you've known her for a long time, because I'd be creeped out if someone was in love with me that I didnt know the person well

Guest Zitro
I'm gonna try her friend on the meantime (does that make me a player? lol) (I think she likes me and I want to make sure, besides I actually have a thing for her) , I'm gonna kiss her on the cheek sweetly when I say goodbye, and if she says something ... I'm argentinian! we come from the kissy italian people! lol.gif  I'm gonna do it before doing my move to the actual girl I love

Guest Zitro

it's over ... she blocked me in MSN, I dunno why ... but I found out it is true in an accidental way ... unfortunately its true sad.gif she blocked me

I feel depressed and my mood turned upside down ... I don't even know how I'm going to have the strength to show no sign of sadness tomorrow (she does not know that I know that she blocked me)

why .. why .... why would she do this ... what have I ever done to her ... I never did anything to make her upset or offend her.

I can't believe this ... and I have to ... because its true!

This thread is finished.

Guest Zitro

a good friend of mine told me the story that he was supposed to keep it a secret with her ... I don't wanna go into details, but he said enough, and it's obvious that she block me to speak less with me. I don't wanna go on ... I won't ever make my moves since I will most likely get rejected.

(I have every reason to believe my friend ... besides, he doesn't like her and she doesn't like him at all)

I have to be strong ... I feel better than when I posted the last thread and tears did me good ... I think I can cope with this.

and do not let my story make you insecure! ... this is nothing about acne! I do not blame acne at all in this.

Bye...

Can I say something without offending you in the slightest bit?

Lemme tell you something about girls.

They don't like DESPERATE. I'm not saying that you're desperate because I don't have full comprehension of your situation with this girl. But maybe in her eyes, that's how you seem. The best thing you could do right now...is NOT to do something (if that makes sense). Trust me. I know what I'm talking about.

People want what they can't have. Just distance yourself from her for awhile. It's gonna kill ya, I know, but find some interesting hobby. Pick up skateboarding, raid the coolest record store, anything to get your mind off her! While I can't guarantee she'll come running back to you...it will at least give her some time to think about what a bitch she is (some girls can only realize that in retrospect.) Give her some time to miss you.

That's what I would do if I were in your shoes, man. Hope that helps.

Guest Zitro

there's nothing to be offended about Kaila smile.gif thanks for the post and welcome to acne.org.

The problem is ... I was the complete opposite of desperate (in her eyes) and did nothing for months ... when I was ready and my self esteem was at my highest making me a fun person ... well ... I just lost it.

I don't want to sound like I'm contradicting, but she is in my physics group and sits besides me.

Ironically, I'm coping very well, I have thousands of reasons to be happy, and many good things happened to me today ... so I wanna say that I'm fine .. thanks.

don't worry about me, I'm fine ... I'll just move on and if something happens between me and her (which is unlikely), I'll post.

Don't worry about it man, first of all I don't think you can be in love eusa_naughty.gif You may have strong feelings towards this girl, but you never know what's going to happend if you don't put a step in to your fear. I used to like this girl. I thought she was the most amazing girl alive. I kinda relate to your story I was afraid she was going to reject me and all. I was funny,cool with her etc. Well I did no let my self WONDER no more, I don't live life WONDERING. SO yeah I decided to tell her how I felt, next thing you know she is going out with my best friend. Talk about AMAZING GIRL HUH? well atleast I was proven wrong that she was nothing but garbage. I'm just happy I didn't waste my entire time looking for girl. I'm not trying to say , hey this is going to happen to you. Man if you don't step up and take it, then you are just going to continue stressing out your self day by day and that's worst. Take it easy, make up time to tell her how you feel and see if it works out for you. If it doesn't , hey !! she is not the only girl. Good LUCK

Don't worry about it man, first of all I don't think you can be in love  eusa_naughty.gif  You may have strong feelings towards this girl, but you never know what's going to happend if you don't put a step in to your fear. I used to like this girl. I thought she was the most amazing girl alive. I kinda relate to your story I was afraid she was going to reject me and all. I was funny,cool with her etc. Well I did no let my self WONDER no more, I don't live life WONDERING. SO yeah I decided to tell her how I felt, next thing you know she is going out with my best friend. Talk about AMAZING GIRL HUH? well atleast I was proven wrong that she was nothing but garbage. I'm just happy I didn't waste my entire time looking for girl. I'm not trying to say , hey this is going to happen to you. Man if you don't step up and take it, then you are just going to continue stressing out your self day by day and that's worst. Take it easy, make up time to tell her how you feel and see if it works out for you. If it doesn't , hey !! she is not the only girl. Good LUCK