Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
glittergirl88

Re: On-the-Spot in Canada

I suppose I spoke too soon...

Maybe it's just available in Toronto or Ontario for the time being. This shows a glimmer of hope for the rest of Canada though, I think it will just be a matter of time before it's available throughout Canada.

~Katie

Thats sucks... I am sick of ordering it, and its really expensive. It would save me alot of trouble if I could just run to the store.

I live in Ontario and I first saw the on-the-spot cream about 3 months ago. I seems strange that it would just be in Ontario and not in other provinces. I've only seen it at Shoppers Drug Mart however, so maybe only they carry it?

I got my On Spot stuff from London Drugs, a little pricey, 8.99! I also got my Cetaphil cleanser from there, although i have yet to find Purpose cleanser anywhere, and i hear that is better than Cetaphil

Hi,

I called neutrogena a few months ago. On the spot is not available in Canada. They don't know if it will be available soon. They said it was available before but they took it off.

hey i just got this in Canada, Ontari near a shoppers drug mart and yes its hard to find and expensive!! :)

anyway im sure it was the right one... looking at this website http://store.yahoo.com/buyinprivate/neutonspotac.html the box and everything looks about the same bp 2.5% etc. But the top part of the box its a little different, mine says in bold "Clear Pore On-the-Spot Acne Treatment" and it doesn't list "Maximum Strength Effectiveness" too. However it does mention "Vanishing Formula" though.

And i also checked the ingredients from that site and mine and the one on that site is identical except the back is much different and in french.

I guess different countries have different packaging info?

So this should be okay to use right and no need to refund? Just to be sure it cost me so much for a tube lol...

umm so my "Clear Pore On-the-Spot Acne Treatment" is the correct one right? I used it for 2 days only.