Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
heybabe

Is one application of Bp okay?

Hey, just wondering when I recieve my Bp in the mail, if I can use one application a day instead of two. I have been using Duac for three weeks now and I only use it at night then wash and mosturize during the day, this is less irritating, and I didnt get as many breakouts this way. I keep hearing two applications per day is the most successful, but I have very sensitive skin, so I think that two applications will keep be broke out. - What should I do? Is there a certain time in the evening I should wash and apply the Bp( hours wise) so it can be the most affective?

Hey

I only apply the BP once a day at night and I am generally 95% clear, I have found in the past that twice a day was too irritating for my skin and actually made me breakout. I found the most improtant thng is to let your skin dry for 5-10 minutes after you wash it, that has made the big difference for me.

Hey, just wondering when I recieve my Bp in the mail, if I can use one application a day instead of two. I have been using Duac for three weeks now and I only use it at night then wash and mosturize during the day, this is less irritating, and I didnt get as many breakouts this way. I keep hearing two applications per day is the most successful, but I have very sensitive skin, so I think that two applications will keep be broke out. - What should I do? Is there a certain time in the evening I should wash and apply the Bp( hours wise) so it can be the most affective?

Guest TylerD

I have to start just applying it at night because it is really drying my skin out. Right now my skin is almost totally clear other then the odd couple big ones. But soooooooo dry its sick. I would seriously rather have acne then this dried out crap. And by the way if you apply a moisturizer during the day get Vichy normaderm acne prone skin. It helps with dryness smells super good and helps the aactual acne. Its super good and then apply the duac or bp or what ever it is you do at night. Thats what i am going to start doing. Peace out guys.