Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ineedhelp15

Helppppp!

okay i need y’all’s help I was really stressed one day and I picked at a little pimple (Ughhh such a bad idea) and right after I felt so horrible because I knew this wasn’t gonna end well. It was bad after I picked it but the next morning I woke up with a red circle (smaller than the one I’m posting) and I knew exactly what it was from. That previous night I put some of that triple antibiotic and pain relief ointment on it and it seemed like it got worse. I faked being sick so I could stay home because I DID NOT want to go to school with that especially since I usually have pretty clear skin. I’m really self conscious about my acne after a prior experience I won’t write about but that day I used a calming mask and I put another bandaid with ointment on it and I did that night too it has only gotten worse and I did the calming mask and ointment again but only on the spot. I went to bed with ointment on and I woke up this morning and it doesn’t seem to be getting better I have stayed home for like three days now and I can’t stay home any longer I have pretended I was sick and my mom wants to take me to the doctors (I’m extremely afraid to go) and I don’t know what to do, please help. 6D33669D-8B0E-47FB-9686-63E5CBBE93E2.jpeg.646237767d81ae5dd2b82947d8dcfa74.jpeg