Notifications
Clear all

Will the pitted acne marks heal fully?

MemberMember
(@catbean)

Posted : 10/15/2019 12:47 am

PLEASE HELP

I am not sure what kind of scars those pitted acne marks are, and should I put mederma cream on the indentations?

Also will these pitted marks be permanent?

Should I go for laser treatment?

Is the big red mark a pimple or a scar?

4EF62871-92AE-4F2B-929B-7D16A8060C35.jpeg

MemberMember
(@kitsliv45)

Posted : 10/16/2019 6:19 pm

probably not. TCA cross would be your best bet, but it won't improve 100%. It's usually a Bell curve with 25% and 80% improvement as 2 SD away from 0 and outliers on both ends

MemberMember
(@hlp334)

Posted : 10/16/2019 7:21 pm

Maybe its the picture but I dont see any indentations just red marks. From my understanding tcacross is for ice pick scarring, which this doesnt look like.

Kay24 liked
MemberMember
(@catbean)

Posted : 10/16/2019 11:48 pm

Should I putmederma advanced on the scraped off areas?

I am also not sure whether the big red mark is a pimple or a scar?

MemberMember
(@hlp334)

Posted : 10/16/2019 11:59 pm

They go away with time but you can also do v beam laser. Ive had some v beam laser sessions for my red marks and its helped to fade them. Just be careful what you put on post procedure as places try to get you to buy their custom creams. The first place I went to, this silver gel they told me to buy/use after gave me perioraldermatitis and actually caused way more scarring than what I came in there for. The second place has been awesome and I bought a gel from them for after care called Lifeline Pro Plus Advanced AqueousTreatment. You donthave to get something that expensive, just mentioning it if you have sensitive skin like me sinceits one Ive tried and liked. Try and research what people use after v beam with good resultsas Im sure theres way cheaper options that work as well.

Not sure about the raised one though, sorry. I also have no experience with mederma.