Notifications
Clear all

After 2 treatment, my scars look many times worse. I'm so depressing, please save my life

MemberMember
(@gouzhenvi)

Posted : 10/08/2019 8:52 am

I'm from Vietnam, 4 month ago I suceed dealing with acne after a lot efforts from diet and treatment. Then I decide to go to dematologist spa for scars treatment.

After the first time, they made me so nervous when I saw the scar get a lot bigger, and small scar even jointed together to become a bigger scar, this is the result of using tca on my scars. I've also made a thread asking about this.

But they calm me down and told just trust them, so after 1 month I came back and received 2nd treatment. And now affter 1.5 month of treatment. The scars look so worse, it get bigger again, the texture surrounding the scars look like being raising. Make the scars even a lot deeper.

Just notice, the surrounding area of the scar is raising.

They used the technique include subscision, tca and laze fractional co2. I've asked alot people get treated there. But none of them have my result.

Now I'm so depressing, I got a lot of night mare for this. Please help me how to deal with this. I'd never come to that place again. I cry out loud a lot

Screenshot_2019-10-08-20-50-03-114_com.miui.gallery.png

IMG_20191008_204447.jpg

You liked
MemberMember
(@atrophica)

Posted : 10/08/2019 11:36 am

TCA can make scars join, yes.

But in theory they should get flatter. It takes 3-6 months to build new collagen. Youre probably a slow healer. It gets worse before it gets better.

Do you smoke?

MemberMember
(@icepick-scar)

Posted : 10/08/2019 5:31 pm

1 month between 2 treatments is too fast, 3 months is needed for collagen to build up. What percentage of tca did you use? What spa did you do the treatment?

MemberMember
(@dazzed)

Posted : 10/08/2019 10:44 pm

I can see what you're talking about. The reality is that not everyone responds to TCA in the same way. I have seen people damaged by TCA Cross when not done correctly. The redness is making the scarring look much worse. The redness can be treated with vascular lasers like Vbeam. I would not do anymore TCA cross at this time. Your skin needs time to settle and heal.

MemberMember
(@gouzhenvi)

Posted : 10/09/2019 6:03 am

18 hours ago, Atrophica said:

TCA can make scars join, yes.

But in theory they should get flatter. It takes 3-6 months to build new collagen. Youre probably a slow healer. It gets worse before it gets better.

Do you smoke?

I don't smoke, it's 1.5month after the treatment and the scar is deeper day by day.

They only did the tca at the 1st treatment. But the 2nd treatment, they make subscision at that place.

But the thing is, I feel like the scar is remain the same, but the surrounding areas of the scar is raising, that's why the scar look so deep.

I wonder if these raising surounding areas will come back to normal?

12 hours ago, Icepick Scar said:

1 month between 2 treatments is too fast, 3 months is needed for collagen to build up. What percentage of tca did you use? What spa did you do the treatment?

They only did the 50% tca cross at 1st treatment. At 2nd treatment, they subscision the scars

I feel like scars remain the same, but the surrounding areas of the scar is raising, that's why the scar look so deep.

What's wrong? Why it happended?

MemberMember
(@tryinghard123)

Posted : 10/09/2019 7:11 am

i had excision on 3 to 4 scars and dermatologist made it worser too....most dont know nothing or what they are doing

i think best for plastic surgeon of the face to touch ure face NOT dermatologist