Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i don’t know how to get rid of these bumps on my forehead or what they are even called. i think there are some blackheads but i’m not sure if that’s what they are. please help if anyone knows how to get rid of these or what they are called!!! 


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes