Notifications
Clear all

Acne treatment

MemberMember
(@saumrashid)

Posted : 10/05/2019 4:05 pm

Hello guys, I've been on Acne.org since the 13th of July 2019, It's almost 3months now., mu skin is yet to get clear. My worry is ago I started peeling and flaking and my skin has suddenly become very sensitive to both the BP and glycolic acid..I itch alot. What could be the reason..or what am I doing wrong? . I apply BP at full length ang gycolic acid every other day

MemberMember
(@tristabass89)

Posted : 10/06/2019 8:58 am

I had severe acne when I started the regimen and it took me about 6-7 months to become completely clear.

You might be using the AHA too much. Do you use jojoba oil? It sounds like you are overdoing it, if you are having this reaction out of nowhere and didn't before.

Also, have you been in the sun a lot? Do you wear sunscreen on your face?

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 10/18/2019 2:44 pm

On 10/6/2019 at 5:05 AM, saumrashid said:

Hello guys, I've been on Acne.org since the 13th of July 2019, It's almost 3months now., mu skin is yet to get clear. My worry is ago I started peeling and flaking and my skin has suddenly become very sensitive to both the BP and glycolic acid..I itch alot. What could be the reason..or what am I doing wrong? . I apply BP at full length ang gycolic acid every other day

I'm sorry to hear about your skin. Kindly send us a message at support@acne.org so we may assist you further with The Regimen.

MemberMember
(@saumrashid)

Posted : 10/23/2019 3:32 am

Thank you so much @TristaBass89am glad to hear that you are clear now after 7 months . Yes I have incorporated Jojobaoil in my regimen and I am yet to add Sunscreen in my regimen. I am also thinking it could be the amount of AHA I apply that could be the cause since there is no instruction on what amount of AHA should one apply.

On 10/18/2019 at 8:42 AM, coolaij said:

Thank you so much @coolaij

Thank you @Acne.org Support

MemberMember
(@tristabass89)

Posted : 10/24/2019 7:30 am

I was using too much AHA, as in a full pump nightly, and my skin just couldn't handle it. It was making me worse. I stopped doing that and use it about 3 times per week and as a spot treatment.