Notifications
Clear all

What kind of acne is this?

MemberMember
(@pizzafaceme)

Posted : 10/02/2019 12:46 am

Okay, so I started getting acne ( white heads ) on just my nose when I was 13..but then shortly afterwards those white heads stopped and I started getting them else where..mainly my chin and my cheeks. I™m now 23 years old and I still get white heads. I™ve been on antibiotics in the past, so maybe that™s an issue...I notice that I do tend to break out around my period however and that I am quite sensitive to certain foods. When I™ve tried to Exfoliate In the past it™s made my acne worse..so these days I use benzo %5 with an antibiotic cream thats been added in..this isn™t helping..it just dries out my skin..and sometimes the white head..that white stuff on my face is actually the cream that I™ve layered on..it™s just dried up. Could this be fungal or just hormonal ? I still get acne outside of my period too. Im not oily skinned like I once was either...but anyway I™m considering taking Accutane..

also..my zinc levels are within rage , as are my b12 levels..and my iron..ummm quite often I™ve got a white tongue 

A273B5DD-2DAF-486E-B609-B5D3C042C361.jpeg

1AC096A4-C79F-45A9-B959-BC6F69238FCF.jpeg

A0169F1F-A592-4C99-82B4-F2A3F1BD6BD5.jpeg

MemberMember
(@fvckacne)

Posted : 10/03/2019 4:40 pm

It looks like you're drying out and peeling. How often to do you wash?

EDIT: ah, nevermind. Re-read the post.

In my experience though, I don't really notice a clear distinction between "hormonal" acne or any other type of acne. Acne is acne, and it's bullshit.