Notifications
Clear all

At wits end with scarring (severe rolling and boxcar scars)

MemberMember
(@anxiousanon)

Posted : 09/29/2019 10:20 pm

I™m so depressed from my scarring that I can™t go outside anymore, I feel like there is no hope and everyone looks at me like a monster who doesn™t belong around other people. I don™t have very much money, but someone please give me hope that I could improve my scars. I have already done over the past few years, 3 sessions of fractal laser, a 15% concentration TCA peel and a 30% tca peel, and retinol.

is there anything I can do that isn™t surgery? Is subscision the only thing that works?

please help. 

(Pictured) too-down lighting with no makeup. I believe I have a couple of rolling scars as well as boxcar scars.

how severe is my scarring?

0481AEAA-0E8C-4FC8-91D1-FFCCE9CAC910.jpeg

5192D0BD-0601-4A7A-8693-34DD7F118AD4.jpeg

1BF29ED1-0058-496E-8982-CC673C047FA1.jpeg

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 09/29/2019 11:10 pm

Yes you need subcision. You treated your scars basically backwards with treatments. Look at the FAQ pinned to the main scar treatments sub, bottom of that is Dr's find a few who are nearby you and consult with them. Laser is done at the end. Even 2 subcisions a year with some Chinese cupping is cheap. You need rf needlnig as well. Filler is expensive, note I said Chinese cupping(Amazon for a month post subcision - done daily) above. Worry about texture latter in treatment. You can do dermastamping at home monthly and alternate with glycolic peels between Your Dr's sessions. This is a long process. See my signature if you need more.