Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AnxiousAnon

At wits end with scarring (severe rolling and boxcar scars)

I’m so depressed from my scarring that I can’t go outside anymore, I feel like there is no hope and everyone looks at me like a monster who doesn’t belong around other people. I don’t have very much money, but someone please give me hope that I could improve my scars. I have already done over the past few years, 3 sessions of fractal laser, a 15% concentration TCA peel and a 30% tca peel, and retinol.

is there anything I can do that isn’t surgery? Is subscision the only thing that works?

please help. 

(Pictured) too-down lighting with no makeup. I believe I have a couple of rolling scars as well as boxcar scars.

how severe is my scarring?

0481AEAA-0E8C-4FC8-91D1-FFCCE9CAC910.jpeg

5192D0BD-0601-4A7A-8693-34DD7F118AD4.jpeg

1BF29ED1-0058-496E-8982-CC673C047FA1.jpeg

Edited by AnxiousAnon

Yes you need subcision. You treated your scars basically backwards with treatments. Look at the FAQ pinned to the main scar treatments sub, bottom of that is Dr's find a few who are nearby you and consult with them. Laser is done at the end. Even 2 subcisions a year with some Chinese cupping is cheap. You need rf needlnig as well. Filler is expensive, note I said Chinese cupping (Amazon for a month post subcision - done daily) above. Worry about texture latter in treatment. You can do dermastamping at home monthly and alternate with glycolic peels between Your Dr's sessions. This is a long process. See my signature if you need more.