Notifications
Clear all

Texture scars, almost flat, but still obvious

MemberMember
(@froyosh)

Posted : 09/29/2019 1:49 am

What is the most effective way to fix texture issues after boxcar scars lifted up?I used to have a lot of boxcar scars widely spread on my face. In the past two years, they are mostly lifted up. Under angle lighting, I can see that my face surface is almost flat (or maybe very very shallow) and if I feel quite smooth touching it when washing my face. But the skin still looks bad, you can still see scars very clearly although they are not indented. They are still scars, with the same shape as they were as boxcars. Also, since scars are widely spread, it looks like large pores for the whole cheek just like pores on nose for oily skins. So what's the most effective way for this problem? Thanks in advance.

MemberMember
(@anish004)

Posted : 09/29/2019 8:32 am

6 hours ago, froyosh said:

What is the most effective way to fix texture issues after boxcar scars lifted up?I used to have a lot of boxcar scars widely spread on my face. In the past two years, they are mostly lifted up. Under angle lighting, I can see that my face surface is almost flat (or maybe very very shallow) and if I feel quite smooth touching it when washing my face. But the skin still looks bad, you can still see scars very clearly although they are not indented. They are still scars, with the same shape as they were as boxcars. Also, since scars are widely spread, it looks like large pores for the whole cheek just like pores on nose for oily skins. So what's the most effective way for this problem? Thanks in advance.

true scar tissue have different texture than skin

many scar example ..rolling scars have normal texture as skin so when they lifted up you cant notice them but also many scars ..as boxcar scars ..chicken pox scars they are deep and have different texture than surrounding skin ..so even after lifting up there texture will be diff from rest of skin and that will be noticeable...

sadly you cant do anything to them...pepole here will tell u that lasers and light peels will match the texture of it to normal skin but trust me it isnt going to happen..its .only possible to lift the scars up with current methods...

i had chicken pox scar which i lifted them to 50% but they still look bad coz they have totally diff texture than skin

MemberMember
(@acnescars2000)

Posted : 09/29/2019 6:21 pm

16 hours ago, froyosh said:

9 hours ago, Anish004 said:

true scar tissue have different texture than skin

many scar example ..rolling scars have normal texture as skin so when they lifted up you cant notice them but also many scars ..as boxcar scars ..chicken pox scars they are deep and have different texture than surrounding skin ..so even after lifting up there texture will be diff from rest of skin and that will be noticeable...

sadly you cant do anything to them...pepole here will tell u that lasers and light peels will match the texture of it to normal skin but trust me it isnt going to happen..its .only possible to lift the scars up with current methods...

i had chicken pox scar which i lifted them to 50% but they still look bad coz they have totally diff texture than skin

how did you lift them up?

MemberMember
(@anish004)

Posted : 09/29/2019 8:43 pm

2 hours ago, acnescars2000 said:

how did you lift them up?

thats still not fully lifted but after 3 session of single needling to that scar lifted it up to 40% or 50% ....also the scar became a bit wider....

but texture of scars sucks...as scar tissue have different fibre and collagen organisation ..even after lifting up it look diff from skin