Notifications
Clear all

huge pores all over nose..!!! With Pic!!

MemberMember
(@potluck)

Posted : 09/28/2019 12:00 am

Ever since i was young, i had a very oily face, especially my nose and on top of that i was a compulsive picker which made my pores huge. And through out the years, i notice the pores gotten bigger over time. So, i decided to go see a dermatologist that specialize in acne scar. I did some research on tca cross erbium laser for a month before deciding which doctor to go see. I know the nose was the hardest to treat, but i was hopeful that everything will work out. Since the tca cross, its been at least 2-3 months and i notice the pores on my nose has gotten wider and most of the smaller pores before the tca cross had turn into deep pits. Has anyone had any success with tca cross on the nose or other procedure that help minimize the pores? I try to not let the huge pores bother me so much, so i dont think about it when i'm at work or school or when i'm out. But, its on the back of my mind from time to time. Is there anyone out there that is going through the same thing as me, i would appreciate some advice. Thank you!!!  

IMG_4147.png

MemberMember
(@cookingeng)

Posted : 09/28/2019 9:18 am

yes i had a similar issue, i trusted a derm to do laser on my nose and made them much worse. im scared to touch my nose now i know the skin isnt the same than on the rest of the face

tca cross does work but to be honest when they are the size of yours, its asking for bigger problems

MemberMember
(@potluck)

Posted : 09/28/2019 10:19 am

Any thoughts on tretinoin 0.05%? I just started using it once per week and its been the 2nd week. Will gradually increase to 2-3 a week when my face get used to it. I heard from some people on the fourms that it will reduce the pore sizesince it help clear the sebum which make the pores appear smaller, also help with oil production.

MemberMember
(@sibel)

Posted : 09/30/2019 10:41 am

Had the same pores after inflammations, some are still there. Using Ivermectin(Soolantra) for a month 2 times a day helped. Although it is for rosacea. Makes me thus that acne is somehow connected with vascular pathology or demodecoz. The pores shrunk when the nose tissue calmed down and stopped to produce pussy spots. I still have some from time to time but no pores after them. Mentioned thisbefore somewhere here. Just give it a try.