Notifications
Clear all

Human Growth Hormone (HGH) combined with Microneedling

MemberMember
(@vergilcloud)

Posted : 09/15/2019 12:50 pm

Hi,

New here but experienced in treating scars. I did extensive microneedling about 8 years ago with great results. I haven't really had to think about my skin since as the results were so good.I just hit 31 recently and am becoming interested again in scar treatments and maintaining the quality of the skin. I was surprised to see that nothing has really changed in 8 years. It seems to be the same old treatments being talked about. In any other industry a decade is a lifetime and many advancements are made.

Anyway, I am thinking of doing a few more microneedling treatments (using a dermastamp) and was looking for something to add to my treatment protocol and came across some studies on Human Growth Hormone. It seems to have a significant effect on wound healing which is basically what scar treatments are all about - a controlled wound to the skin. This study on severe burn patents isinteresting -

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0305417998001132?via%3Dihub

If you combined this with treatments such as microneedling or even laser treatments, it should help with both the recovery and the results. Of course this is just a hypothesis but I wish there was more innovation in this field. It would be interesting to see a double blind trial specifically for scar treatments to see if a difference is made. There is certainly a difference for burn patients so it would make sense that lesser wounds would benefit also. Just some thoughts really. I am having blood tests soon to check my HGH levels as my energy levels have been extremely low lately. Part of me is hoping that i'm somewhat deficient so I can test my hypothesis.

MemberMember
(@binga)

Posted : 09/15/2019 1:33 pm

3 hours ago, VergilCloud said:

Hi,

New here but experienced in treating scars. I did extensive microneedling about 8 years ago with great results. I haven't really had to think about my skin since as the results were so good.I just hit 31 recently and am becoming interested again in scar treatments and maintaining the quality of the skin. I was surprised to see that nothing has really changed in 8 years. It seems to be the same old treatments being talked about. In any other industry a decade is a lifetime and many advancements are made.

Anyway, I am thinking of doing a few more microneedling treatments (using a dermastamp) and was looking for something to add to my treatment protocol and came across some studies on Human Growth Hormone. It seems to have a significant effect on wound healing which is basically what scar treatments are all about - a controlled wound to the skin. This study on severe burn patents isinteresting -

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0305417998001132?via%3Dihub

If you combined this with treatments such as microneedling or even laser treatments, it should help with both the recovery and the results. Of course this is just a hypothesis but I wish there was more innovation in this field. It would be interesting to see a double blind trial specifically for scar treatments to see if a difference is made. There is certainly a difference for burn patients so it would make sense that lesser wounds would benefit also. Just some thoughts really. I am having blood tests soon to check my HGH levels as my energy levels have been extremely low lately. Part of me is hoping that i'm somewhat deficient so I can test my hypothesis.

Edit Advertising

MemberMember
(@vergilcloud)

Posted : 09/15/2019 2:13 pm

2 hours ago, Binga said:

Edit Advertising

Not really related to HGH.

MemberMember
(@vergilcloud)

Posted : 09/15/2019 10:08 pm

[Removed quote]

Stop advertising.

MemberMember
(@sandylitterman)

Posted : 05/22/2020 6:46 am

I have a question related to hgh and acne, but I'm not sure this is the right topic, but is seems the freshest one here.

So, I have a growth hormone deficiency that's why I consider of hgh replacement therapy and a bit worried of my acne get worse. Has anyone faced problems with acne within hgh therapy?