Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I would really like to buy dans bp gel, but the delivery costs just make it too expensive. If I buy 3 tubes worth of dans BP which is 12 oz worth, it will cost me around £20 inc P+P and I then have to wait for up to 2 weeks for it to arrive. If i buy 12 oz worth of oxy on the spot in the uk, it costs around £24 and I can go and buy that off the supermarket shelf straight away if I want. At the moment the price difference is fairly minimal. I wondered if there is any news on getting a UK distributor set up? I assume it will happen in the future but I am well aware that it will take a long time to get it set up and funded, due to red tape etc

Hi I"m Shaz. I'm in NY. I cleared my acne without harsh products. Try my routine it's on the board titled BP FREE ACID FREE SKIN CARE - ZIT FREE I put links to my blog for what I used to clear my face. I am now zit free using regular supermarket and over the counter stuff. Maybe it can help you. Happy Holidays. SHAZ AKA SLIM

i use pan oxyl 10 which is bp10% its not a gel, its a face wash and comes from perscription from the doctor. im not sure if u can get different strengths in it or not but you probably can. just book an appointment with ur GP and ask him/her bout it. if ur 16 or a student i think perscriptions are free on the nhs r sumfin...

Hey.

As a bp user in the UK i'd never go back to On the Spot. Your sums are way out because the dan's bp gel lasts 4 to 6 times longer than on the spot.

I was spending a fiver a week on Oxy, thats 20 quid a month, that's about £240 a year. I buy 2 gels that last me a month - two months each and i'm roughly estimating im now spending about £70 a year.

240 against 70 is a big difference. The gel lasts AGES, and is truly the best formula on the market. It doesn't clump like oxy, and works perfectly with moisturisers.

Oh and i've NEVER had my order take longer than 5 days.

hope this helps!