Notifications
Clear all

Atrophic scarring

MemberMember
(@iceicebaby)

Posted : 08/30/2019 5:24 am

Can someone please recommend an effective way ofgetting rid of these post acne ice pick and boxcar scars. I am losing my mind.

Ihad at least 7 sessions of tca cross and subcisionlast year without any improvement.

Before that, I have also tied intracel and andsublative rejuvenationwithout noticeable improvement.

I am out of pocket now and looking for ways to treat them at home even if it takes ages.

I have the derminator and looking into combining it with the tca peel at home but not sure of where to get the tca peel and how exactly to combine them.

I am very open to any other suggestions anyone my have on how to tackle these ugly scars

Thanks.

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 08/30/2019 1:43 pm

Hi, I only respond now by PM (private message) - privacy/ confidentiality/ easier maintenance of senders / less confusion /a better use to prioritize my time to the 100's of severe acne scar cases I help a day by PM, etc - Feel free to PM me with your questions, thank you for your patience and understanding.

See Dr H in the UK or Dr Emil in Denmark. IT will take laser and more aggressive treatment.

MemberMember
(@iceicebaby)

Posted : 08/30/2019 2:05 pm

20 minutes ago, beautifulambition said:

Hi, I only respond now by PM (private message) - privacy/ confidentiality/ easier maintenance of senders / less confusion /a better use to prioritize my time to the 100's of severe acne scar cases I help a day by PM, etc - Feel free to PM me with your questions, thank you for your patience and understanding.

See Dr H in the UK or Dr Emil in Denmark. IT will take laser and more aggressive treatment.

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

I also sent you a PM. Who is Dr H?

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 08/30/2019 2:22 pm

I will respond just by PM, if we can do that. I get hundreds of emails a day by the worst scar cases, you must be patient - thank you.

Look at the FAQ - it's pinned in the main scar treatments sub, bottom of that, UK.

MemberMember
(@iceicebaby)

Posted : 08/30/2019 2:32 pm

Thank you.