Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Please help, I’ve been trying to get rid of these for the longest time. I don’t know what they are. If you have any information on what this is or how to treat it let me know !!!

9F675E94-399F-4F8F-AFDE-DB35F2DCFCA4.jpeg

It seems like these are closed comedones. Look for products that contain salycilic acid (paula's choice, inkey list etc) and make sure your moisturizer is non comedogenic if you use one ( aka no oils or mineral oils for example and at last very low in silicones).

I have those too due to having quite an oily skin, I hope they would go away although they seem quite stubborn.

On 8/28/2019 at 7:01 PM, Nouchka98 said:

It seems like these are closed comedones. Look for products that contain salycilic acid (paula's choice, inkey list etc) and make sure your moisturizer is non comedogenic if you use one ( aka no oils or mineral oils for example and at last very low in silicones).

Wow, I think it may be closed comedones. I’ll research more about what they are and hopefully i’ll get good results. Thank you so much!

On 8/29/2019 at 10:19 AM, ColdCat said:

I have those too due to having quite an oily skin, I hope they would go away although they seem quite stubborn.

Yeah my skin is very oily around my forehead. Hopefully yours can go away!

On 8/29/2019 at 2:56 AM, LJ said:

Use natural Aloe vera gel on your forehead and don't use any chemicals to banish acne scars.

I’ve been using an aha and bha chemical peel, now I know not to lol. Thank you!