Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
viallit2019

Help please,Without lymecycline(Tetralysal) pimples continue to appear for 20 years

Hi, I'm Italian,  35 years old and since I was 13, pimples continue to appear on the face  . With Tetralysal the pimples don't come out anymore and I don't even have the shaving folliculitis around the mouth where pimples continue to appear, especially after I shave. The face is very clean. With my dermatologist we discovered 6 months ago that without the intake of limeciclina (Tetralysal) the pimples continue to appear and so I am forced to make antibiotic cycles or not to take it anymore since it is antibiotic. In the pauses of the assumption the pimples appear. For this thing I am very depressed and with the dermatologist we consider that sooner or later the drug will not give effect because it is an antibiotic. It is not possible to take the antibiotic indefinitely. Creams, gels, lotions, detergent soaps do nothing to me. Only the limeciclina is effective, I must say however that I have not tried other antibiotics. What can I do? Thank you