Notifications
Clear all

Consultation with Dr. Rullan

MemberMember
(@emf42)

Posted : 08/15/2019 11:12 am

Hello everyone,

I've read a number of your posts recommending Dr. Rullan's treatment for acne scarring, and I'd love to schedule treatment with him. But, I've tried calling his cosmetic consultant and sending photos by email as requested, and I've heard nothing for four weeks. I live some distance from San Diego, and this is what I was instructed to do for a long-distance consultation. How did all of you end up getting through the process? I've tried follow-up emails and voicemails. Do I need to justbook an appointment and have Dr. Rullan proceed as needed at that time?

Many thanks!

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 08/15/2019 6:57 pm

@emf42Try this[email protected] . She is the Sales associate. I don't know if he is possibly on vacation, but that seems very weird you have not gotten any response unless your trying the wrong Dr. Website is after the email above. Give the office a call, it's a full Derm office so very busy.

MemberMember
(@superburrito)

Posted : 08/17/2019 11:50 am

Amy should be able to help and she had generally been responsive by email.

MemberMember
(@progression)

Posted : 08/17/2019 12:37 pm

@emf42Amy just got back fromvacation, and is definitely the person to talk to. I usually email her and try to call if I dont hear back after about 72 hours.