Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is my boyfriend a jerk or am I too sensitive ?

When I met my boyfriend in the summer 2018, my skin was the best it's ever been because I did 6 months of accutane. I had scars which I covered with makeup. Unfortunately a few weeks after I moved in with him, my acne started to relapse. At this point, I had pimples on my cheeks and forehead. He pointed it out. I explained to him that I use to have very severe acne, I did accutane, and it was coming back. He told me it's fine and he thought it is cute and endearing. That made me feel good. 

But as my acne got worse, he would pointed it out, touched my face, kissee my face, and always tried to pop my pimples. He sometimes calls me his "pizza face hottie" and other acne-orientated nicknames. I recently visited my dermatologist to ask about going on accutane again. I had mentioned that to him and his told me "you look cutier with zits." I mean, I don't even know how to feel about that. It makes me feel uncomfortable.